• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 21, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Wanted one or both of the spindles for a Cadet model 81 lawn tractor mower deck. Must be in usable condition. Spindles from the following Cadet lawn tractor models 76, 80, 282, 382, and 383 should all fit. Thanks.

Looking for a exhaust elbow for a 10hp Kohler for my 107.

Looking for a shifter for a CC 128. Good shape with no breaks or welds. Thanks.

Look for a fuel tank for a 1512 Diesel. Or a good way to fix it. Has leak along seam. Thanks

For a 100: Hydraulic lift; front plow; rear blade.

Hi, I am in need of a 38 inch quick attach deck for my 1250. Thank you.

Looking for a back blade w/ everything to hook it up for a 104. Thanks, Gordo.

On July 23, 2008, I placed a ,listing that I was looking for a pulley for a model QA-42 snowthrower. That listing is incorrect. It should have read: <u>Looking for a pulley (non-reducing) for a model QA-42A snowthrower. Pulley must be original equipment and in good condition.</u> Sorry for any confusion that I may caused with my earlier posting.

Looking for a set of wideframe fenders (prefer red '82 series)

Looking for a front grader/dozer blade for a recent MTD CC 2550, and wheel weights. Thnx

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a Cooling Fan that has all five blades (IH PN: IH-547749-R1) for a '72 149 drive shaft assembly. If you've got one lying around the shop you’d like to part with let me know I'll put it to good use.
89611.gif

Kenneth

Kenneth,

Don't know if it is an option, but they still sell the fans at a Cub Cadet dealer. Bought one a year ago for 5 bucks if I remember right. If I had a good one laying around, I'd send it your way.

Josh

Kenneth; Some of the sponsors at the top of the p[age have them.
Luther

Latest posts

Back