• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through July 21, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea why I can't post in the for sale classifieds? I just get an error. According to rules of that section I would think I am eligible to post there..???

Referring to Charlie's FAQ #49 regarding tiller gearbox lubrication, does the same apply to the gearbox on a QA36 snowthrower?

I was looking through some of my old pictures of tractors I had a long time ago....anyone remember the batmobile?

62786.jpg

That was the ugliest tractor I ever had.

Made it back from behind the cheddar curtain one more time. She's a runner!
62810.jpg

I thought something looked funny with this muffler,
62811.jpg

But it looked right on this side, but the other side had a long pipe stickin out.
Then I looked closer and sure enough, it's an exact copy of a true 125 muffler, BUT, it's only 6" long.
biggrin.gif

62812.jpg

Charlie-
I drove right by there about 11 or so on my way back from Iowa running hwy 16 from US 52 to I90. . . . carrying some Cub parts that have been set aside for a year and a half (including some WIDE roundy fenders)

Well Crap!
Why did ya let someone know you were headin through here!
I coulda at least bought ya lunch or at least flipped ya off on your way by!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back