• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 18, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgalante

displayname
Stephen Galante
Mike, Great looking (and I'm sure running) 982. I love the idea of a Turbo. Wish I could put one on my 1512. Speaking of my 1512, I dropped you an email about a week ago, asking if you still build 3 point hitches that would fit my 1512, and I haven't heard back. Just wondering if you still do that kind of stuff? Thanks and good luck in the next pull. SteveG

Haven't made any for a while too many other irons in the fire maybe this winter.

All the parts can be unbolted and the machine put back to stock no cutting on the motor.Very easy to do once you get into it.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program,
Ever wonder what was in the paint for your Cubs!
62506.jpg

Very nice job Michael!!!!

Hmmmmmmm turbo my 7264; ok Charlie back to paint---- great stuff to sniff!
err.gif

Pops

Is there a difference between the wide frame and narrow frame quick attachment ears. I know the frames are different but are the quick attach width the same.

Thanks Charlie,
My Son just bought his first Cub a 1450. I have a 149 & 782. My first cub was a 105 and I have a front balde mount and blade in storage that I hoped would fit. Looks like we need to come up with an under carriage for a W/F.
Thanks again.

Man, just when I think I can start getting out of this hobby a bit, these ^$@! things just start coming out of the walls! First we had the 1512 earlier this week, and now I just scored a 1650 that I need to go and pick up tonight. It's hard to refuse when someone calls you trying to sell you their tractor...
happy.gif

I checked the voltage regulator on the 125 I wrote in about earlier and it is the wrong one for the 125. I called the local dealer and he wants $54.00 for the right one. Ouch again! I can't find my good used one, OH WELL! Ken

Carb's exploded and sitting in carb cleaner. I will revisit this issue tommorrow.

If anyone may be interested, there is an antique power show in Winamac, Indiana , now through Sunday. The featured tractors this year are International Harvester and cub cadet. You can check it out at winamacpowershow.com .

Sorry for the short notice guys but there is an IH show at the Root River Antique Historical Power Association showgrounds appx 20 miles south of Rochester, MN and 6 mile NW of Charlie's house and we need a very strong showing of Cub Cadets at the show since we are hosting the MN IH Collector's Club Chapter #15 Summer show. Any condition IH Cub Cadet welcomed in the Cub Corral area. The show is July 20-22, If ya have any ???'s call me on my cell at (507) 438-3901 since the board appointed me as their "unofficial cub guy"

I will be in Garden Prarie on sat for the decal work maybe hook a plow.

I managed to get the needle seat out this time, and the area below it was pretty cruddy. May be the problem!

Latest posts

Back