• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Busy spring!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick
I have heard about that as well but was always afraid that I would catch a short legged one.

Mike-Little stinker dug/squeezed under the main door to my chicken run and waddled it fat backside into the open door to my coupe,I leave the door open so my chickens can leave the coupe as they please,but after my raccoon incident I lock the door up at dusk,the skunk got in before I locked the chickens up for the night

We had never seen raccoons until we had chickens, and then the skunks moved in, almost like a first and second shift!

If we were doing it right now, we'd be standing guard against the coyotes!

Mike-I’ve got em all raccoons,skunks,fishers,yotes,hawks,falcons,ospreys all on or around and Island that’s nine miles long by one mile wide lol.I haven’t forgotten your offer about my 44a just been very busy if your still game I’ll contact you via PM after I come home from New Hampshire the week after next

The Grosbeak this morning is saying WTH! Damn black bear anyway!!!!
320793.jpg

Charlie, nice Grosbeak. One of my favorite birds. My neighbor had a black bear on his deck Wednesday morning. There's been a yearling hanging around the area for the past month. I have not seen it yet but it made off with my suet feeder a week or two ago.
angry.gif

I have squirrels and Robin's eating my grass seed. That doesn't even pale in comparison to skunks, snakes and bear(oh wow?). Last house I lived in rural area and delt with rabbits and skunks. Rabbits ate my garden, had to keep gard with the.22 and managed to pop a skunk from about 20-30 yards, lucky shot. Still stank for a week.

Yeah Ethan, we've got all the same critters here too. Our neighbor out front had a Koi pond, it got cleaned out by a Blue Heron.. 100 bucks in fish cleaned out in 4 hours!

I'm game on the deck. No worries on when, I'm not going anywhere yet. LOL.

Mike-that sucks for your neighbor but I do have to say that’s “kinda” funny

Had a Roadkill Skunk last week on road shoulder in front yard. Hardly a smell, so no aerial burial , just scoop it up from the front end and bury in neighbors corn field.

Well, the skunks are back and this time one of them is an albino, or at least partial albino. I also think it is blind from the way it stayed on the back right side of the adult it was with. Every turn left or right it stayed right there. My little cybershot camera is on its last leg apparently plus I had the zoom out and that's the reason the pic is so grainy.

321358.jpg

The tail of the albino was completely bright white and its body had some of the usual markings as in stripes but there was no black. The lead skunk looked normal. The two of them actually looked like one animal they were walking so close together.

Wayne, interesting colored skunk. As much as I'd like to see it closer up, I'm sure you'd rather not have a chance at getting better photos.
happy.gif

Back