• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 15, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, I think it'd look great smoothing out my class 5 lumpy driveway! Behind a 123 or Spot or whatever.

Craig-
Bring over your "oldest" Cub Cadet and your welcome to try out this #40 Box Blade whenever you'd like!
happy.gif

Kraig-
You're welcome to try it out too, but not behind one of those (UGLY) slant-nose cubs you own!
err.gif

<font size="-2">Everybody look at your watches and count with me how many seconds it takes for Kraig to post his oft-used animated gif of the (ugly) slant-nose-grill cub with the tongue that pops out at ya...</font>

<font size="-2">1.... 2..... 3...... </font>

clown.gif

My thinking is still out on those slants or what ever you guys call them. I know that the framework is heavy and hard on my toes when I trip over the one I have in my shop.

Pops
old.gif

I am hoping that he waits until I have had a bit of coffee. before he starts in on "those" pictures!

good morning all im having a bit of trouble resizing my picture of the 1450 could someone help me out

Darren, send them to me and I'll resize them for you. My email is in my profile.

Art,
88878.gif
88879.gif

John M., the spindles are not directly interchangeable between the cast end decks and the stamped decks.

allrighty here is the 1450 and plow and the 125 sporting some new paint and a few other things
88890.jpg

88891.jpg

88892.jpg

88893.jpg

thank you Charlie

Darren S.
I think your puter hates you today, LOL
Here's the pics I sent ya, you musta left'um in the dryer to long when you got'um back.
It wasn't the size, it was the PNG format that was the problem.
They can actually be a lot bigger than you sent too.
88895.jpg

88896.jpg

88897.jpg

88898.jpg

Darren, wow those are small. Please send me the original photos so I can actually see the Cubs.
coffee.gif

Ah, that's better Charlie.

thank you
my computer and i are having some differences to day i think its time for this
destroy.gif

thanks again

Hey guys been outta the loop for a while. Ok a REAL long while. Not had much of chance to play since I have a postage stamp size yard but here the other day I resurrected a 128 that had been in the corner of the garage for going on 3 years and had not run in 12. The piston did not go up and down anymore LOL. Amazing what a little muratic acid, a little bit of oily crockus cloth and leather belt can do for a rod journal lol. The neighbors now hate me MORE. Immediately upon start up the bottom or lid end of the muffler blew out. I make it point now to start it every day!!! That is what you get when you tick off your redneck neighbor and if that aint enough I am sure to cut the 1/8 acre at full throttle twice a week. Just before dark of course. What’s new around here?

McGiver, good to see you post!
wave.gif
Not too much happening just talking Cub Cadets and a few other topics when we can get away with it.
shhh.gif

I have been playing with something in the "skunk works" hope to have some pics soon!
f16.gif

Latest posts

Back