• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 05, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at work now and our building automation system says 107.2f and it is always right on.

On topic I would have to say that over 100f it is probaly not a good idea to run a cub with a air cooled motor and hydro. did IH have any opinion on that?

Charlie,
taunt.gif

Trying to hoard up all the cool air are you?
Are there any homes for sale in your area? With weather like this, I wouldn't mind moving up there. Another 100 degree day here. I did go out to my cub building and look at them this morning.

Jeff P.-

I'd make sure the carb isn't set too lean, too...that piston got burned there because the engine is running too hot.

snow blade mod

i have the 106 with a 36" snow blade has anyone modified and added some type of fork lift mounting brackets -- or also thinking about adding some type of lift scoop that hinges up for a dirt bucket from the blade.

there is a winch lifting blade up and down so weight on my arm is not a issue

any photos or sugestions would be great

yep thinking about the johnny bucket sure is the easy choice and less work - except for the price

here is why i have a hard time buying any loader now ----

sometime back i found and 9020 simplicity power max with 800 hrs -- the guys wife passed away and was selling his home and- tractor icluded was

1. front bucket - tooth bar
2. rear pto - weight bucket - chains - 60 deck that was like new and everthing worked

the price 3000.00 could of bought it for 2500.00 i still kick myself for not buying this and is stuck in my mind ever since it is like etched into my mind ----okay i had to get this out now i can go on.

okay here my choice of tractors
for a bucket

106 gear
147 hydro
1650 hydro

Marlin, you may have found the only reason for us Florida boys liking snow pictures.....
roflol.gif

Latest posts

Back