• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 31, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quinn, I think your 100 is wired more like the 72 etc diagram. You could try jumping straight from the positive side of the battery to the "A" terminal on the starter/generator. If it turns, you have a wire problem, or a faulty solenoid.
I once exchanged four new solenoids for my old Ford truck because they were junk shipped straight from factory. If you have access to an ohm meter it may be time to disconnect the battery and start probing circuits.

Thanks Steve! I admire your work!
I drew out basic plans for what I was thinking about. I like reinventing the wheel....
I did some searching to see if I could find anything close, but I think I'm going to have to mock it up and take a picture to show what I'm trying to do. I did find a bunch of great info from Matt G. On strengths that the parts will need to endure.

Earl,

To give credit where it's due....NOT my work, just a pic I took to capture the concept for just such a moment. Guy who built it also had a 782 crawler.

I got there late on Saturday for that and missed quite a bit. I still admire your 782TD and plow!

Looking much closer, it's a very unique idea, and does follow what I mean. But I'm going much simpler (or complex?) In my idea.
I've been looking through various parts and pieces at the farm and hardware stores around here. Now that I'm cleared from my hernia, I can work in the garage again!!! I'll try and do a cardboard mock-up on the 1200. It might be a great idea, or an exercise in futility.

Richard Christensen made a 3pt like that way back when....

Yep, and Paul Funk. Very interesting setups they had made. Helps in the idea department!
dizzy.gif
oh yes, 2004

Attachments

• dizzy.gif
    dizzy.gif
    367 bytes · Views: 123
  • dizzy.gif
    dizzy.gif
    367 bytes · Views: 118
I guess everyone else is working.
I took the day off to work on my 100!
lol.gif

Attachments

• lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 127
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 115
I started on my hitch idea, but got called away. I need to stop telling people when I'm off work!

Quinn, any luck?

pcwhack.gif

Attachments

• pcwhack.gif
    pcwhack.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 135
  • pcwhack.gif
    pcwhack.gif
    17.9 KB · Views: 132

Latest posts

Back