• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 31, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, I was wondering that yesterday. Over a month and no posts.

ok.... I'll ask....???

Narrow Frame(102) going to be used in an Stock Altered class.

1. Does the frame flex to much....???
2. If it does, what do you have to do to keep it from flexing....?
or..... do you only have to worry about flex in the SS/Pro class with 50 CID type engines....???

Thank you

I don't think a SA engine can make enough torque to make a stock frame twist more than what you would want it to. I think the debate over how much or how little twist is still going on. We've been very carefull to check the twist in our chassis over the last 3 or 4 years. some of the things we've seen have surprised us. some have not. I do know alot of pullers (most) don't know how much twist they have.

Congratulations to Jim Vogt & Julian Stahl who together make up MVP Racing Engines on their winning the 2005 Engine Builders Cup

Had I realized they were last weekend, I would have
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Steve I thought about you on the way through Metamora. is was cold down there. at least is was cold back home also

I was at the PD site (farm) getting the planter and field cultivator ready to go. Got a different field cultivator this year and the planter needed some surgery after we torched the end of the frame to get it in the shed door last spring.

Question:

Is there a difference in drive shaft length between a 128 (Kohler single) and an 1806 (KT/Mag twin in 82 series frame) ????

Also, what is the "accepted" method for specifing a driveshaft length......center of rear hole to face of engine coupler??????

DON - Was talking to SON last night. Someone posted a question on another forum He frequents about turbo-charging a gas Kohler twin in a 782 for pulling. Is that where Quarter-scale pulling tech. is now? If so I Gotta get to a pull SOON!

I was going to try and make it Saturday but wound up going to pick up my 1200.

Sure sounds like it was a pretty good day for Don & folks!

Latest posts

Back