• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 23, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie Jan.21,12.11pm IH book looked interesting till I found the price on Alibris site. Maybe a heap of you guys chasing the remaining 2 copies, OZ $304 to 350 !!

Hi Cubbers, I am maybe your newest member, Buck Roberts, from Littleton, Co. I just got my first one and have read almost all of the forum entries, and have found no mention of 108's which is what I have. Are they just not popular, or rare or what?Ialso noticed the creeper slot in the center cover and guessed the same cover is used w/ and w/o creeper. I plan to clean it up and just have fun. It came w/ a 44A mower. I might like a snow thrower &/or blade for it. I have other old equipment so the collection grows and the fun goes on. I know you guys have a blast doing this kind of thing. Later, Buck.

All the HELL I can do is post what I see before me.
76045.gif

The good news is the learning curve is bending hard to the right. Made last post then found many mentions of 108's. Looks like creeper, 3 point and many other accessories are available for the 108. Is there one of you out there considered the expert on 108's? I know if I keep reading, I'll answer most of my own questions, but my eyes are tired. We'll be talkin' soon.

Everett R.-

Welcome to the forum! I've had 2 128's, a 108, and an 86, which are all basically the same thing with different size engines. What do you want to know?

Hang on to your wallets folks, an oil plug for the Kohlers is now $25.00+ !!! I hope the other stuff doesn't follow.

Buck: My very first "brand new" Cub in 1971 or 2 (CRS) was a 108. A workhorse and 1/2, used it for mowing, moving snow, and dead weight pulls and it was a winner.

When I went on the fire depart. 1974 I had to move to town for 5 years so I sold it. I know where that tractor is and have approached the family several times to buy it. The same response each time "It was Dad's and he wouldn't want us to sell it". Rats
bash.gif

So what you want to know? They are all good it just matters how they were taken care of.

Pops

Latest posts

Back