• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 22, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
I sure hate that archive bug!

Steve B., food for thought. Here are the photos of Jim Chabot's camper mount Cub Cadet hauler.

50238.jpg

50239.jpg

50240.jpg

50241.jpg

50242.jpg

Well I couldn't find that Furturama picture (actually the character's name is Bender) that was posted with the Quiet Line picture so I had to go search Google for a picture of Bender.

50244.jpg

50245.gif

50246.jpg

As always I gotta pull your fat out of the <strike>zipper</strike> fire...
50249.jpg

May 6 1999

BIG resemblance! between Bender & a Q/L. Got some seat time this weekend....Spent about 40-45 minutes cleaning up what the loader on the Super H missed with the 72 & belly blade Saturday aft...then hauled 3-4 cart loads of boxes & junk out to the burning barrel and burned them. Sat. evening it started snowing and by Noon Sunday had right at 6 inches so I got the Super H out and installed the blade & chains on it....20-30 minutes later the whole drive and in front of the shop was clear. It's amazing what going from 700-800# tractor to a 6500# tractor does for pushing snow....The blade on the Super H is two feet tall & 80" wide and I had snow coming over the top of the blade several times pushing uphill and across the road.

Dennis - yes it DO make a diff. Here's the closest pic I could find for comparison.
50252.jpg

Kraig -
beerchug.gif

There was some talk about batterys and I thought I would show you all my set up on my small trayed 104 and 102,I can switch them out easy with this deal,its a full size car battery"not my faverite brand"but works ok,get this size and trim the side ears off,whitch makes it none returnable,but I had to chance it,also get the marine top post connectors,you will see in the pic,it comes with the felt also,makes easy change over between tractors,I dont think it would fit wide frames though.P.S.digger I feel for ya man,take it easy until healed up. kenny m.
50255.jpg

KEN - Both My FARMALL's are rowcrop tractors, not Hi-Clearance tractors so they don't sit as high as that HV. Nice picture!
thumbsup.gif

Kraig, Jim..

That is a way-cool cub hauler attachment... I wonder if i could fab something for my tow behind camper so i can attend a plowday one of these years...
50258.jpg

Scott, if you do fab up something like Jim did make sure you strap the Cub on real good! I don't think I'd trust just that bolt in the drawbar to hold it on. I think Jim uses more but it isn't shown in the photos.

Dennis - that does look kinda funny with the beam axle. Our old M had a tube front. I found that while I was pulling Kraig out of the fire ;)

Scott - it's easy. Leave the trailer at home. How about a backdoor and a ramp
whistling.gif

Kraig and Ken...
If ya could dig far enough back in the archives, you'd find that I actually posted that Bender pic originally ('bout in '01...). If I remember right, I took some liberties with Paint.... (so Ken, yer right, I can't even find my own stuff....) I can remember laughing all the time I was doing it..

Kendell - yor mammry ez fellun cose et wuz en 99 az i puet undar da pick

KentucK:
No excuses (yer just proving my better half is right about my eyesight..).
Working on the 'chute turner - wasting time last night and browsed to the link to CCC parts and noticed that in the 782 page, under accessories and then the Haban thrower, that they had an accessory turner, with a motor that looks about like mine ('cept theirs already had an output shaft..). Pics later.

I was curious as to how rare red cub cadets from the quietline are? There is an all red 1650 that a retired International Havester worker uses close to my home. He says that it did, indeed, come that way from the factory but few were made. Also, I have seen some red framed 1450s for sale with a white hood and it seems to me a blue decal on the side panel. How rare are these two models?

Sounds like one of these
50266.jpg

Kendell - I bet that's NOT all your wife says ;)

Hello, could someone point me in the right direction for wide frame spring assist installation instructions? I've searched both faq's (tripped onto a lot of great info 2!) and the vault! Perhaps my search skills/familiarity with the site will improve over time. Thanks much for any information or advise on how to narrow down a search in the vault for 'spring assist ' and instructions etc. Jeff

Back