• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a colter for an 8" one hole Brinly plow.
I assume all the sleeve hitch colters are the same, but I don't know.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Thanks!

looking for 1250 1450 1650 hydro runing with deck email me and let me know if you have one . thanks dustin

Hey Dustin! still looking for good original? I have 61 serial #7981 complete with deck. runs,good over all easy restoration. in Iowa. interested? call me @515-382-6004 after 5 pm or leave message THANKS Larry.

i need the rear pto linkage to engauge it and a hub city pto reverser

Looking for a 73 in decent shape to restore/refurb. Not worried about cosmetics, would just like one as complete as possible. Live in Indianapolis and can travel a bit. Please help if possible. Thanks

Looking for an air cleaner assembly for a 70, 71, 72 or 73. I need this for my 800 I just got. I know its not correct but its better than no air cleaner. Please call 319-929-0902. Located in Springville IA. thanks.

Hey Ryan - if you find an air filter assembly for a 73 just send me the rest of the tractor if you don't mind.

Terry- If I knew where one was I'd send it your way (or if I had one). I do have a 71...

Thanks Ryan - guess I'll find one eventually. Good luck with your search (gonna check a guy close by to see if he has an air cleaner) and FYI - it blows me away every time I pull up your profile and see that sea of yellow and white. I only have a 126, 127 and 147 which is pretty puny next to yours. Thanks

In the market for a solid, complete Cub Cadet 109. Preferably in Eastern Ia. Please email me at [email protected] if you have one you would part with. Thanks!

wanting to buy non angled mule drive (38/42 inch deck) for my 1650. Badly needed.

Still looking for a 73 to refurb/restore if anyone would like to part with one. Thanks

Latest posts

Back