• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 06, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
animatedihbear.gif

Charlie posted:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

You get booted for being a a$$ or a prick!

I don't think we have to many of those left on the forum these days,except for me.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

<font size="-1">Never disagree with Charlie...</font>

sorry.gif
roflol.gif

Time to clean house a little. Model 1 (or 1A not sure) tiller with 1 extension. Came with a tractor and I have no use for it. I have never seen this run, it spent it's life on a 123 until the tractor put a rod through the block and has sat since. Everything seems to turn like it should. Includes, tiller, gearbox (will come off the tractor tomorrow), top pin and a very nice long drive belt for a narrow frame. MISSING the large pulley shield, the bottom pulley on the gearbox, and the pulley to gearbox belt. Tines have some wear, and there is some surface rust on this. Selling for parts but is probably usable as is. $125 picked up in Hammond WI 54015. Email in profile, higher res pictures available by email.

288670.jpg

288671.jpg

288672.jpg

288673.jpg

NOS dash tin for a 104/124. This is not 100% perfect but looks very nice IMO. I would rate it at 90%. There are some surface rubs on it from sitting around. Hard to get a picture of them. Will email higher res images if requested. Email in profile. $70 shipped USPS to your door in the lower 48, and if you're not happy with it send it back for a refund.

288688.jpg

10hp Kohler missing carb. Ran when took out. 3 pin drives, starter/gen, pto clutches. All for 125.00. Will ship small stuff if you pay shipping. Would like to sell whole lot at once.

Selling a ton of parts for Quietline/82 series tractors and several tractors from the collection. Starting to move to bigger and better things. I will slowly be listing pieces from my collection. Parts will be shipped actual cost by buyer or picked up in 52214, Central City, IA. I have parted out a partial 1450 with no motor, and 1650, so if there is a part that I didnt list that you need, please email me.

PARTS

-Complete single valve hydro lift setup for Quietline. Includes lines, spool valve, charge pump, hydro lift handle (threads for the black grip are broke off) implement lift arm, cylinder, and remaining bracketry. $200, can ship for actual cost.

-One set of front rims. They have one inch ID bearings. Rims are in good shape. $40 plus shipping.

-One set of front rims with 3/4 inch ID bearings. Rims are in good shape. $40 plus shipping.

-One cast front grille housing for a Quietline. $25 plus shipping.

-Two steering boxes for Quietlines. As is condition, I believe they are in useable shape. $40 apeice plus shipping.

-One set of ISO mount rails from Quietline with good useable IH Cub Cadet ISO mounts. $40 plus shipping.

-Two front axles, complete with good spindles for wide frame/ Quietline tractors. One is setup for 1 inch spindles, one for 3/4 inch. $50 for each plus shipping.

-(4) cast iron rear ends, one fron a 682 with pump(non ported), one from a 1250 with pump (non ported), one from a 1650 with no pump, and one from a 1450 with no pump. Rear ends are $30 apeice, pick up only. Will sell parts seperate off rear ends if asked.

-One set of 8.50 rear rims, in decnet shape with minimal rust. $25 picked up.

-One set of 8.50 rears with minimally cracked Silvertowns with newer tubes. $50 picked up.

-One decent set of fenders for Quietline. Some PO holes drilled in fenders but very good battery tray. $25 picked up.

-A Kohler K-341 AQS engine out of the 1650. The engine did smoke and rattle while running and will need a rebuild, but it still ran pretty well. I bought the tractor several years ago and ran it, and it continually got worse till this spring when I decided to part the 1650. The PTO is included and worked, has a carb on it that has very slight throttle shaft wear. The stator worked. It has a good starter. Only missing an air cleaner. Will sell for $250 with engine tins, carb, starter, head, PTO etc...pickup only.

-(3) Quietline frames (1250, 1450, 1650). $20 apeice picked up.

-(2) sets of Quietline side shields in good shape. $85 a pair shipped.

-(2) sets of 82 series side shields. Red, one set is rougher than the other set. The rough set isnt bad but one shield has some pitting. The other set has one shield that has three very slight dents. $80 a pair shipped.

-Tunnel covers, quietline or 82 series. Your choice. $20 apeice plus shipping.

TRACTORS

IH Cub Cadet 1200. Runs very well. The 12hp Kohler does not smoke. Good tires, sheet metal is decent. PTO works, clutch works good. Still has a 3 pin flex disc but the pins are slightly bent. It has side shields, good muffler and decent muffler box. Charges, starts easy. Comes with a nice 44 inch deck and mule drive. No battery, $425 Picked up.

IH Cadet 60 RER. I have had the tractor running at one point, but have given up on it. It has the original 6hp Tecumseh. It ran ok, but I felt it needed rings. I bought a new Tecumseh carb it and float, one new rear tire since I have owned it, and it has a nice deck for it. I also believe the key is sheared on the output shaft of the tranny chain drive. Body has some cracks up front, but decent overall. Long story short, shes a project. $100 firm, picked up.

Cadet 85 RER. This has a thread on it in the RER section. I thought I wanted to get it done. but I lost interest. Just too many other irons in the fire. I believe the 16.5hp briggs motor is solid but I've never had it running. Brand new never run ignition coil. I have everything to complete it. Good starter and key switch. Tractor needs a new rear axle bearing. Again, another project. It has a nice deck. $125 firm, picked up.

IH Cub Cadet 123. A good solid running tractor. Good tires, good running 12hp Kohler with some blow by while mowing. Has a rubber seat. Hydro works decent, but speeds up on slopes and slows down on hills. Has a nice 48 inch deck. Mows nice but needs leveled out. Has larger battery in it. $400 picked up.

I can send pics to you for anything, just please send me an email and tell me what you want to see. Everything is described to the best of my knowledge and will be sold as is. Again, please email me for any questions. If you think a price is too high, feel free to make an offer. Located near Central City, IA. Thanks.

Ryan. I sent an email to you..
If you do not get it please contact me...

Tiller listed below is spoken for. Today's garage clean out items:

CCO grille, brace and metal emblem. No breaks in anything but a few of the wires around the edge could be straightened and it needs sandblasting and painting. $65 shipped USPS to the lower 48
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Headlight set for a 71,1X2, 123. Headlight panel has some surface rust on the front. Two of the mounting posts are great, two have a rub spot where the corner clamps rubbed the post. I don't think that will impact installing it, but I'll include two extra corner clamps to use as a an extra spacer if the nut needs to be higher out on the post. Bulbs work, but have yellow over spray on them. Tail light has a new bulb and I'll include a new lens because the original has some scratches. I added some solder where the pigtail goes into the light because a couple of the wires had started to fray. I'll include a new pigtail wire that you can use instead if you wish (sorry about the yellow, I couldn't find a red one). Tail light has one small dimple in it on the bottom (see picture) and the bracket could use to be straightened (see picture). Light switch tested good for continuity but is missing the correct spacer washer and has some yellow paint on it. I've added two machine bushings which will work to install it, but are not correct appearance wise. $130 for the set shipped USPS to the lower 48. Higher resolution images available, email in profile. Thanks -Brian
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Back