• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg-

In firefox, you can hit Ctrl+f to open up a search bar, so you can look for stuff that way. That's what I usually do.

IH plow clearance...

184520.jpg

184521.jpg

184522.jpg

Steve B, We had an IH trip plow. Semi mount 6-14. Sadly it was not automatic reset or hi-clearence. Getting a bottom back down could mean anouther tractor and chain. Getting though last years flooded swails sometimes involved a fire.

Greg & Matt, ctrl+f works in IE, also.

Nate, we're not fooled. It's obviously not hitched and everyone know you're not going to pull that plow without wheel weights.

Jerry

Jerry M.
Did you NOT see the pic of the Taters butt on the previous page!
biggrin.gif

He don't need no stinkin wheel weights man.
clappy.gif

Greg L:
On both browsers I use most, (FF and Chrome) if I click on the highlighted word in a search results, it takes me to that page and then slides down the page to the post that has the search word, IIRC it'll be at the top of the pertinent part of the page....

184534.jpg

Here I am with a un modified 10" Brinly plow out playing in cornstalks that where mowed down using a sickel mower.
I was haveing better luck than the Brian on his Ford with a 2 bottom plow.

Can anyone give me a ball park figure of what my tractor is worth? It is a CC 1650 hydro with 44" CC mower deck and 42" CC snow blower. All equipment is in very good working order and has been garge kept, only minor wear and tear.

Kendell - That's the way I thought it should work. I'll have to use FF more often. I usually go to IE out of habit.

Todd O - The forum rules prohibit your question on the value of your 1650.

(This is not an appraisal site! Questions regarding the specific value of any particular unit, implement or whatever are not allowed. Any posts containing such queries will be removed.)

However, you can probably get a pretty good idea of your tractor's value by browsing through the For Sale classified ads on this site.

I see by your profile that you've been a forum member since September, but I don't recall seeing any previous posts from you, so WELCOME!

groupwave.gif

Don Thanks for the Info. I wont have a problem taking the old one out it is already out laying by the pully. I looked in the parts look up and the part # I came up with is KH-47-032-07 I dont know if this is right because the PO has put this motor in this cub. the cub is a 109 the S/N on the cub says it is a 1972 model the motor only has 14hp cast iron model on the cover and the motor is black I've look everywhere on the motor and cant find any sticker on it with the info on the motor.Again Thanks for your help. Any other advice you can give me I am all ears.

Willis Hecht
I looked up a 149 Cub and came up with that same number for the front seal. The first number I posted was a 10 HP that I got from your profile. If I were you I would look at the parts look up and see if the seal number for all the 14 Hp K have or use the same seal. If not you will need to do some measuring and someone here might be able to tell you where to find a cross reference chart. I don`t think there would be much difference in a front seal of any 14 HP K ,but I`am new to this and I don`t want to steer you in the wrong direction. Good luck later Don T

Don
Thanks for your input, Do you think there would be a part # on the seal casing when I get it out?

Willis Hecht
I hope for you it has a number. On the rear axle seals I replace on my O ,one had a number a one did not so I really depends whether It (the seal) has ever been replaced. Good luck with it . later Don T

All This work with the snow blower to get my 42" blade out so I could use it. I never planed on this much snow top stay around so long.
184540.jpg

184541.jpg

184542.jpg

And this took two hrs so I could plow some snow
184543.jpg

sorry.gif

Latest posts

Back