• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 21, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom H.
Spring is still 3 months away up here!
bash.gif

Charlie My good Man, some times were all bad boys lol. That is my three houes up Freind driving that off topic tractor.I was not first in the seat lol. Thanks From me to all on this a great site, Kraig you know your ! you are so important around here. Gerry, well the dry guy that always knows what to say( or not). lol ... later Don T
buttrock.gif

Another good day here. I will be glade when I can get at the garden and mow some grass, I`am ready for warm weather. we have been below 0 for weeks. later Don T

Kendall
When is the trip south?
old.gif

Willis. As a few people noted the same seal is probabily used on all 10,12,14 hp engines. Looking around I seem to remember the same block was used for all 3, but different bore/stroke changed the hp. Lastly, if its any help, one site stated...1.500 ID
2.375 OD
0.250 high.

Nope - Some of us been chasin' taillights all day. Lucked out - went through Nashville during afternoon rush hour traffic, but looked like most of the commuters live North of town, so we just waved at the parking lot as we went past in the other direction..We're 'bout halfway there/... We'll honk when we go by Booby B's sometime 'round 2:00 PM tomorrow..

Paul "R",
I don't know, but I REAL tired of <strike>pullin my</strike> sitting around the house!

Charlie,
We have about 2 months of winter and then 1 month of mud until we can even think of getting into the field.

Kendell - Ah yes, Nashville rush hour. I've seen it many times myself, and most of the time I was like you - lucky to be headed the opposite direction. Travel safely.

PS - As you pass Bobby B's honk (in Morse code) thanks from me for the ignition switch for my 1450!

Latest posts

Back