• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 20, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaton

displayname
Todd Heaton
I guess 24 degrees here on Maryland's eastern shore would be like summer time to you guys
biggrin.gif

Matt, I forgot that you are not home
happy.gif

I wish it was warmer up here, I could actually get something done!

Thanks a lot Ken! That,s ok though as old as you are now putty will be your best and last weld too! I have seen and used an epoxy mix that would hold up on an engine head. Wish I could have afforded it. Was used for a filler in jet engine tail pipes when someone managed to put a gouge in a heat shield. Spendy stuff and still smelled like Bondo putty.

Lyle B.
Pads for the 106 that fit others,
128,107,129,126,1450,127,149,147,1650,1000,1000,169,108,800,109,86,1200,1250,147,1650 as long as they are the H H Products setup.
I think I got'um all, LOL.

A Balmy -4* here in Austin this noon. Think I might have to dig out my shorts and go out and work on some Cubs after lunch!!

Tom, try Tucker tire, I got 6X12s a year or so ago, used them on my 70 in Iowa Plow day! Fantastic tires, Sure turned some heads. Never got stuck, deep tread, will last me my life time.
On an other note, I went to a dinner with the Chippewa Valley Tractors Collectors at Trout Creek Tavern last night. It between Colfax and Bloomer just across the road where they will host a "tillage" day in May. When I left home 6Pm it was minus 9, it was -13 when I got there, about 930 on the way home going thought Colfax it was -26 on my truck thermo.
Glad to get home only -14. This morning -15.
All week it supposed to be COLD.
But it is January and Cubs are hibernating.

-3 C = 25 F here in nova Scotia and about 3 " of fresh snow
]
coffee.gif

Ken;didn't get any snow,but it did sleet.Returning from hunting this morning I was passed by a truck pulling a utility trailer and the bed of the trailer had about two inches of ice in it.The truck was from Columbus,Ga.,'bout a hundred miles north of us.
I use the snow/dirt blade for pushing pine trees into brush piles;beats dragging 'em any day!
thumbsup.gif

Ken; as a side note;I'm pretty thick skinned,so...post away in reference to my snow blade.I have a great sense of humor!
biggrin.gif

Kentuck, yeh, a tank of gas (petrol) is nearly more than the air fare here nowadays too.
Got down to a chilly 63F=17C last night.
AND- I should have told Michael that now (since I got mine) CC Specialties would have decals also.!!.

All right now for this evening's temp 21. I have taken a few trips to my work today to paint some cub parts. Lucky for me the trip to work is only 1.8 miles round trip. We have a "cleanburn" waste oil heater and it runs 7 days a week, so we can use up the oil we store up during spring/summer time. The t-stat is left on 60- 65 all winter, perfect painting temp. And it doesn't cost me a dime!

Well I almost got to do some serious sandblasting on my cub parts tonight. I went to TSC and told them I wanted to buy a compressor , he asked which one. I told him I wanted the biggest badest one ... 24CFM Ingersoll , had it strapped in the back of the TOY and went back in to see why the ol lady wasn't out yet. She had my debit card paying for it ... the card got rejected ... All of my money is coming out of that bank tomorrow. That happens way to often !!
75771.jpg

... do you actually have to have money in before you can take it out ... ?
biggrin.gif

KenTuck...By bank don't you mean "Buried Mason Jar" Or "Coffee Can".....Picture National Lampoons Vegas Vacation when Clark and Eddie are diggin in the desert for Eddie's stash.....
biggrin.gif
clappy.gif

I know Ken....I'm sorry but I could'nt help it.
bottom.gif

Everybody's a comedian these days ......

Is it squirrel season yet ??

Bobby - Charlie wont let me post the gif that I'd like to post since he said, "Bobby B. INVITED the GRUMP to BLAST his BUTT!"

Don - I've got a pic for your Jeep buddy too that I can't post ;) so I'll just let this be his.
75774.gif

Latest posts

Back