• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it's "shipping" day ...
I just had 4 265x75x16 tires delivered for $40 from Arkansas ... one guy wanted $265 shipping !!

Wait til they pass the 40 cent gas tax increase they are wanting ... EVERYTHING will go up.

NOT FAIR !!!!
75647.gif

Art and Marlin,

I've had similar experiences. That dealer problem is called FDH (Fat, Dumb, and Happy) syndrome. They think they're the only game in town, have the world by the ass, and can treat their customers as if they are just a bother. Little do they know that their days could be severely numbered with the power and convenience of the internet. And, its been statistically proven that one dissatisfied customer tells 10 of his friends...probably more with the advent of the web.

I certainly agree with the others that suggest shopping on line. Prices are better and much more convenient too. And you don't have to deal with the behind-the-counter dolts that treat you like hydro drippings.

KENtuckyKEN. Geez... that is ridiculous.

Just thought of something. I have a BB36 snowthrower sitting here. A PO has done some "modification" to the lift of it. I know that I'll never use it on the Original once I get that up and running. Sooo.... Would I be able to swap the Original mounting bracket from it and put a bracket on for a 102? If so then next winter I would be able to have a snowthrower for Clarence. A backup for the present backup.(Omigod... I don't dare tell Angel of that thought. That cold air must have fried my brain.)

Speaking of dealers, I'm looking for some tires AG for my IH 234 compact diesel so when plow day comes I'll have better bite. Any of you guys have a good source for tires?? Been to Cedar Rapids Tire, any other suggestions??

Marlin - You can send those MF12's down here ... I'd hate to see you get in trouble ;)

Anyone have an exploded view of the drive clutch handy? Bought a new throwout and teaser spring.

Tim G.
Click the Parts Lookup Button above, enter in what tractor your workin on and then click the clutch/driveline thingy and there ya go.
thumbsup_old.gif

Back