• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhooke

displayname
John W. Hooke
Sorry Donald, Maybe I should think about what i read before letting humming bird mouth override Hippo but.

thanks Dennis Frisk (Dfrisk) i will get a cold rolled pin for my hitch.
Glen Jim is just a few miles away . i`am under 10 minutes from Bridgewater
coffee.gif

Kentuck,

That was hilarious (not Hillaryous) aabout Art cracking the mirror! Heck, you should know by now that us Wisconsin guys are right handsome!

Jim D., good to see you post! I might be out in your neck of the woods in two weeks (I hope to make a trip to pick up my Killer Kohler from David Kirk on Saturday, February 2nd.) Do you still have that "tractor" that your brother picked up? I'd sure like to have a look at it.
bouncy.gif

Well I thought I better stop by once to see you guys! Besides, it is gonna get teeth chattering cold so maybe I can listen and find mine somehwere! (Lol)

Craig, now ya need to refresh my memory about which tractor you referred to. We are typical Cub Cadet owners, always buying and even selling stuff. (See the classifieds real soon)

Ah Yes, the old Roof Palomino. It is still unpowered but I happen to have a nice V twin to drop into it. I'm sure my Bro wouldn't mind you swinging by to get some pictures for the gang here. I will send pm you later on, he is right near Fond du Lac WI.

Jim D., Cool!
groupwave.gif
I can't wait to see that in person.
buttrock.gif

Got a question here. if i was to post a sale item in the for sale section should i not post a note to say that the item is promised?
coffee.gif

.... I bet when Art reads that he's gonna want to ride along....
lol.gif

Don, some do some don't. It is nice to know when an item is spoken for.

I usually don't because if the sale falls through, and you said it was spoken for, you don't keep generating interest in it. I wait until it is shipped/picked up to say it's gone.

Kraig-
It doesn't matter to me if I go along or not, but I do have one request.........

<font size="+2">BRING YER TRAILER AND BRING THAT BAD-BOY HOME TO ME!!!!!</font>
baldguy.gif

Art, yeah right!
pop.gif
If I were to haul it anywhere it'd be to my place!
proud.gif

I talked to Jim Winkler on the phone and the BABY is mine.

Jim S

Kraig,Thanx my next question was gonna be brush on or spray.

Now we've got horses and babies on here ... GEEZ!

Jim - See what you drug in with ya ! Where ya been hiding anyway, not under the same rock I hide under.

Don - Your 1" pin looks like CR to me and I'd bet that it is.

Hey Ken too bad your a little too far away. I figure if I met you to pick up that unit we would have a HOOT! I guess Don "nie" needs a break he helped me find you guys.

A suggestion on the 3pt hitch pin, wouldn't stainless be good to use as it should be plenty strong and shouldn't rust into the casting. It's pretty cheap if you go to a fab shop and look through their cut-offs. I'm sure Ken will know better than I.

Bren

John lol the pin well i was told cold rolled and i sure think that its stronger, well i think ? i sure don`t want to be bending anything if i can help it. But that 149 will move real nice control ,and well thats what i like
coffee.gif

Latest posts

Back