• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 18, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken- not sure how our place turned into the gathering it has? Does keep things hopping. Now they are saying we are getting snow this weekend. I think it will be quieter out on the CCO moving snow. At least it does not think I am rude when I get the earplugs!

Jerry - that next weather might miss you as they think it will follow I-40 Eastward. They have it for us Saturday night thru Thursday.
You mean you didn't get any pics of the ice storm?

Howdy ........will a front weight bracket for a wide frame,fit onto a super?..and we thank you for your support!.
beer2.gif

Ken - interesting pedal set up but I'm not sure I understand how it works. What model tractor BTW?

Mike - that's on my 127. I started to re-design it like it should be done and do it to my 129.
Here's a better pedal too that I cast.
50074.jpg

and here's the mock up
50075.jpg

I would have got it done if I hadn't had a freakin nervous breakdown from it!

And a pic of it in working mode... some yankee from PA called it redneck... I call it functional! Oh here's the yankee, Kurt Brigham. I think that's how he spelled his name (or was it Bingham)? This was 12/17/00
50078.jpg

Hi there I have a question about a tractor that i have. it is exactly like my other 100s but it has a clutch pedal on the left side and a brake pedal on the right ? It is the only cub that i ever have seen like that. I have looked very closely and it seems to be factory.

I hate to be a spoil sport here, but can we move this over to,
Cool IH Cub Cadets Not OEM but better'n' new!

Nate,
You have those Deere's on the run, lol

Sorry picture is to big? but i can say the right pedal is just like left

Frank - get my email addy in my profile and send it to me, I'll shrink the pic to fit

Jerry - ya might be right, they've changed the guesscast and guess what, you're it!

Nate P:

Howdy ........will a front weight bracket for a wide frame,fit onto a super?.

Yup, it sure will...

50106.jpg

Roland..thank you for you support!......
ihrotate.gif

I will add you to my list of good guys!
buttrock.gif

Back