• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 18, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Ken M., nice job! One thing I think I need to point out is that your blade is not a spring trip blade be very careful when you're using it. No using "Blunier Ramming Speed™" when using that or you may find yourself being launched like a rocket.
yikes.gif

KENtucky, I think you should add "Official Grump" to your profile.

Well Kraig you could put it to a vote but no politics remember
happy.gif

Besides nobody would vote for that!

Well we have power again! Nice to have heat again. five days was long enough for us for a bit. Seven extra people is fun too.

Kraig Mc.I dont have to worry about that because we never get any snow"lol".Kentuck I took a couple more pics of the pedal,not to keep on and on about it but I think your 12in. boot may still fit.Digger just when you thought it was safe with the KENS here we go agian,you may have to give us your boot"lol".
50037.jpg

heres another one,the last one digger.
50040.jpg

this is with the lift arm all the way up.

Digger can take a chill pill

Here we go again ... ;)

My pedal for a man size foot
50043.jpg

"DANG" I believe satchsquatch could drive your cubs lol,just kiddin,looks like a well thought out set up.

That was a quick "I aint usin' this stupid hydro handle make a foot pedal setup and get back to mowin" deal. I never did and wont get around to redoing it. It works! and it's mine so it'll stay like that. I don't pay myself for workin ;)

Thought out setup ? Who ya kiddin, I did it as I went along.

Thanks Digger: Your problay right, I just hate seeing a good piece of machinary sitting. Already got an old Cub snow blower renovated to fit the 1863. Might just put it back to orginal and use it on the 1000.

The again if I think I can do it I problay can. LOL

Also at my age I like it here got you guys trained no use for me to run around cyber world.
destroy.gif

Pops

I still wish I had a blade that was worth a crap, I jes cant find one round here that is worth havin, most of em are rusted so thin, that I could poke a hole in it with my finger, but I hope my blade works better this time... I had the oppertunity to take the one off the 1650 next to my 149 when I first got the, but I wasn't gonna pay 250 for it, there was just no way.
So, anyway, here she is the first day at ther new home...
50052.jpg

50053.jpg

Here she is today
50054.jpg

After five days without power or the web someone really has to have a good story

Jerry - we were waiting for you to post pics and tell us how it was living in a commune.

Glen - are those chalk marks for where to put the deck (kinda like putting an x on the side of the boat where ya caught the fish??)

And hey Charlie - what's this about the "Kens" getting carried away ??? (KentucK - maybe us "Kens" should take ove... oh, never mind, that's what he'd probably like after six months of owning the forum).
bash.gif

GLEN - I first saw those front tires on some sort of green contraption at some site about Freedom weekends.....Those three rib Firestone's with that BIG center rib would sure match up nice with My 23-8.50 'Stones on the back of My 72....but I only paid about $65 ea. for the rears.....not sure the fronts that are on the 72 need replacing that bad.....They've been good enough since 1968.....Plus I'd need wider wheels....The 72 only has 4.00/4.80 X 8's....with tubes. But I bet they steer easy and don't slip sideways much!

Kendell, I dont know what they were for, younger sisters do that alot... I am fifteen for the record...
Dennis, They are the same price as you paid for the rears, but I like the thin tri ribs too, like on the 122 on the lowest link of the sponsers block...

Back