Archive through January 15, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walked out to the shop yesterday about 2 PM, I was surprised, it was still 30 deg. inside without any heat on since last Saturday. Only got down to 14 Below this AM, no wind to speak of....I wonder how cold the shop is today? It's really sunny...it may be warmer than I think. I'm thinking about 20-25.

Is my Model 2084 Super Cub Cadet Garden tractor made before 1984? The PTO won't stay engaged.

Keith
thank you very much.I saved that site and will use it in the future.I was wondering if we had something like that.At binder above ,if I remember correctly,the three manuals I want are only 29.00.Could be two manuals.thats cheaper than ink for my stinkin HP printer.
Thank you

No problem. Kraig sent me the hi-res pics and I converted them to pdf docs.

That reminds me.
Kraig, would you want some French language Cub Cadet brochures? Some time back I purchased some literature and I believe one was the Allied supplier catalog and a 70/100 brochure both in French. I also got a Sweepster golf cart conversion and Danco loader in English. I've been meaning to scan them into pdfs to have electronic docs of them. Our scanner at work scans right to pdf. Pretty nice.

Keith, Yes please!!!
drool.gif

Ok. Got pics of my original. I guess my 8 Megapixel camera makes em too big. I searched for solutions to fix my problem so I can share, but haven't had any luck. Can someone please explain, or provide a link? I have the pics uploaded to Photobucket as well...

when you guys restore your tractor, how you get engine ID tags so clean, mine is almost gone, a lot of perople's look brand new!
113239.jpg

for the record the overspray was fro, the PO!

BRANDON - But the really NEAT thing about digital cameras like that is You can take a "Normal Picture", then ZOOM WAY in on something in the picture and it doesn't get blurry. Great for studying assembly details!
I took some pic's two years ago of the K321 engine I installed in My 72....I was standing 4-5 ft from the Cubbie....but with My 10 megapixel camera I can zoom right in and read 1/8" tall ink imprinted numbers on the exhaust pipe.

Well, BIG yellow articulated endloader came and dug the mailbox out today at noon.....something made in Davenport IA I think...a model 544, Either that of Japan. Guy running the thing had the sleeves of His flannel shirt rolled up...took all of 5 minutes. Would have taken Me close to an hour with the Super H and the blade on the loader. We just keep piling the snow higher and higher so it drifts in worse....next big storm I'm dragging the snow across the road. I don't really want the melt water to run down around My house & shop but it all ends up there anyhow.

And the infamous sleigh subframe and welded attachment bracket spring trip blade...

113256.jpg

Thanks Matt,

Oh, I paid more for the dump trailer than everything else put together. Here is a picture of the leaking gas tank, shutoff valve with no filter, and custom International Coil and 8mm spiral core wire...

113259.jpg

Latest posts

Back