• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 15, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
49960.jpg

49961.jpg

49962.jpg

Todd, sorry that I hid your post in all those. Perhaps it's a good thing, considering the color of that tractor.
happy.gif

Is that your driveway? If so, WOW! BTW, I like the photo, nice perspective.

I think your right Kraig but I wonder how many people are going to get really messed when they come across it as there scrolling through all those cool pictures you posted.

That is my driveway (just shy of 1/2 mile long). I do plow it with a 4 wheeler. Just pointed that other green thing down the driveway for a picture after I plowed everything by the buildings with it.

Terry W.- Have you got your windbreaker cab mounted yet? We finally got some weather where you can use it! When I bought that cab from Charlie years ago he had at least 2 other IH windbreakers, and they all had different mounting systems if I remember correctly. Seems like someone had emailed me a document that had the different mounting systems, but I can't find it.

Back