• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 14, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie - Weather Channel jest said yous gonna git 5-8" , better git yer <strike>shoveher</strike> I mean shovel out again. Still dry here... got garbage to burn if it ever comes!

We've gotten 3" so far, just enough for the push broom! Grrrrrrrrrr
I'd really like to give the 149 a go one armed!
biggrin.gif

49862.jpg

I wish I had pics of the 17" of the wettest snow I've ever seen that we had a few years back. I scooped up some in my hand and it was aqua colored it had so much moisture in it. That snow fall gave my little "monster" a workout clearing the store parking lot next to me. And yes it does hurt hitting a gas tank fill spout in the ground in 2nd gear!

I recommend adding a bracket to take the stress. Mufflers are thin and stacks are heavy.

49870.jpg

SPRINKLES !! <font color="ff0000">oh well, it quit as soon as I posted it</font>

Glen C.-

You don't need to take the T-handle off of the throttle lever, unscrew it and rotate it 90 degrees and it fits through the dash. Patience is required, there's some other odd directions you have to twist it to get it out, but it comes out...

Charlie:
One of them spinner knobs for the steering wheel and an electric chute turner on the QA and ya should be able to handle things one handed. Ken - I'm thinkin' there's "one armed bandit" jokes here someplace....
They're saying we're going to be on the Northern edge of the nasty stuff here. Trying to explain to the better half why with a new 1800 sq. ft. barn and a garage, we still leave the vehicles outside (gotta have priorities - the 129 has to stay dry..

Kendell - I was tryin not to say anything about Charlie's right arm being bad and Terry's loader only having one good right arm too ;) I think Terry ought to loan it to the poor feller til he gets out from under the bed ... Digger ya better quit wrestling with her!

Charlie - it'd be nice if somebody that lived in your town would come by and hook up your pushbroom to a cub wouldn't it

Using Murphy's advice, I've left the 149 buried in the back of the garage. It's ready to go alright, equipped with a blade and chains, but it'll be a pain to get out. Besides, the weather folks are saying more rain, less snow.
baldguy.gif

Anthony Casteel, Jan 10, all the more reason to encourage you, keep your head up young feller, we're behind you.

Charlie, hope you mend quick, for your sake as well as ours (& your wife's).

With all this nasty weather floatin around, I think it might be a good idea for anyone in the areas that still have electricity to check in here!

Ad if ya know anyone that you might think that needs a hand, give'um a call or post here in case there's anything we can do to help out.
thumbsup.gif

Charlie........You could be the one arm BANDIT!..heheheh..see the pic!....Ouch!!!....I didn't know that you were a Holy person!!
biggrin.gif

I have some new cub cadet t-shirts if you would like one!.........just our size.heheheh..3xl.....hope you get healed up by Spring ole buddy......Nater

Folks,
I have a Kohler 7 HP in the machine shop getting the block ready for a re-build, needs to be bored .020. I seem to be having trouble locating a source for a piston for a 7 HP. What are my options? Leave nothing on the table. I see where a 8 HP has the same bore , could it be possible it will work?
G.L.

Charlie, heal up soon!

We got about 4" of light powder snow up my way, just enough to drive on and pack down for a base. No need to blow it off of the gravel. I will, however, have to fire up the CC125 to haul in a couple trailer loads of firewood.

Rob D., looks to me like you were just terrorizing the neighborhood kids.
happy.gif

49878.jpg

TERRY B. - Careful with that loader....You get that long of a log that high Your Cubbie could end up on it's side!
I always have to laugh at people trying to push snow without chains....Most of My snow removal is with a FARMALL Super H and this year I have a souped-up FARMALL M, both weigh over 6000 pounds each...Both have chains.... and without chains neither one could make it up the slope of My driveway let alone push anything. AG tires (R-1's) don't help, fluid doesn't help much....I've read where chains increase traction over 500% compared to snow tires....with tractors I'd guess closer to 5000%. I have a huge concrete driveway...... It's scratched.... From the chains....Who cares?
dunno.gif

Charlie, why is the first stack silver, and the other one white?

Back