• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 14, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbaker

displayname
Lyle Baker
Mr Kirk- Appreciate the info!! However the only new parts installed were rings and govenor. Everything else was reused. He removed the balance gears and mentioned about new style balance gears vs old style. He is going to tear it down again ang check. He left this morning to go back home as 200 miles from me. Thanks again for all the suggestions from you guys!!

Seems there's a few out there wondering why I'm slow in responding to emails & request for information that your looking for.
So here's the deal.
I went in thursday and had a ruptured bicep repaired and it was supposed to take a hour. It ended up taking 4 and a little more invasive thsn expected.
Soooo, if I don't get right back to you ASAP, that's why. And i'm not real good typing left fingered,LOL.
Anf the one A$$hole that wanted proof!
49815.jpg

Wished I would have purchased this when I had the opportunity. Maybe the forum member who had it will offer it again, if he still has it.
49819.jpg

49820.jpg

Dern Charlie. I guess you need that loader worse than I do. Hope recovery will not be extended like surgery.

Charlie - ouch!
Hope ya got a least one Cubbie with power steering. I'm looking up the link for left handed coffee cups and mice......
thumbsup.gif

I Cut down a couple of trees today. One very dead and the other in the way. My new front spindles, the ag tires, and the 200 lbs of suitcase weights are a great addition.
49840.jpg

49841.jpg

49842.jpg

49843.jpg

49844.jpg

49845.jpg

49846.jpg

49847.jpg

49848.jpg

49849.jpg

49850.jpg

49851.jpg

49852.jpg

Terry,
Now that looks like fun. I really like that grapple!
thumbsup_old.gif

Eddie,
Man that barn looks familiar to me.
biggrin.gif

Kyle,
Believe it or not, it was yellow. It was to tight and while I was in the RM, they cut part of it off and re-wrapped it,Grrrrrrr.

But he still wont fess up and tell if he blew his wing from using that manual front end loader swating snow flakes OR if he was arm wrestling his ol lady ...

KENtuck,
Snow flake swatter. He knows better than to challenge the wife.
Charlie,
Barn is in Tennessee. Didn't you get that loader about the same time Steve B. got his. His looked great after he got through with it.

Charlie - get'n any yet ? 3 days now they say for us to expect heavy rain - so far ... zip!
49857.jpg

Charlie, maybe you can get a cheap copy of Dragon Naturally Speaking.

Gwsmith------Thanks for the tip on the dash decal, your correct, new paint. You just confirmed what I thought I shoud do, thanks again..

Torn bicep huh...if you talk sweet to her you wouldn't have to do that...

ken- lucky u, been raining here past two days and still callin for rain tomorrow. Sounds like a good day to finishing sanding the deck since no school

Right now all I'm getting is this icy sleet crap, about 1/4" or so right now. We're supposed to get 2-5" so I probably won't even bother putting the weights on the 1450/QA-36A, and just use the 128 and blade.

Dang Charlie, Good luck with that arm. Who knows, amybe it will be a super arm when it is healed...
err.gif

my sreial number after the U is 491850, which yellow was used? 483, or 483B??? Looked it up in the FAQ's, but wasnt sure
I plan to be breaking down and re-painting my 149, how do I get the T handle of the throttle off, or how do I get the dash decal to fit the aluminum plate correctly?

Back