Archive through January 07, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the reply Dennis i was out messin with it and decided to take out the float button that fixed the prob of it not working but no i got no button at the top to push the rod down i was wondering if any one knew wat size the threaded rod diamater wise
bash.gif

i have 2 126s they only made around 2500 of them thats not the right amount but its somewhere around their my puller is from 1969 i think they only made them 3 years

Have a 682 with a repowered 18hp honda in excellent shape, would like to install power stearing, is this possible? Thanks in advance...

AARON - Nice Blast cabinent. I was thinking of maybe making Mine a foot wider. Several yrs ago as I was driving to work pondering how to get the width I wanted and still get enough slope to the bottom to get the media to drain out of the hopper, I passed a semi, pulling a double-hopper grain trailer. There would have to be two doors on the bottom, but if You wanted to, You could make a cabinent as long as You wanted with more hoppers. I also planned on two pairs of gloves.

Steel is getting CHEAP again, Maybe this summer. You look at what a factory-built blast cabinent that size would cost and You can build one and save the price of a nice MIG welder in the process.

Your comment about sand is VERY true, old co-worker of Mine made a small blast cabinent out of plywood, Guy was VERY FRUGAL...He'd try to reuse sand as many as three times, dust was so bad He couldn't even SEE the part He was blasting.

Morning guys. was out in the cub shack last night and did some sanding on the fenders of the 129. man my fingers are sore today,i have about 2 hrs left i think before a can put some primer on and then sand again. Had a problem with a big truck on the 21 Dec when he backed up in the cub shed and did a lot of damage . Have contractors coming and going trying to get a quote .1 wall will need to be taken down and rebuilt. my mood has not been a good one here since it happened.
112936.jpg

the wall of the shop sits on 8" cement and the studs are 6" bolted down between every stud and the wall was moved in about 2" over 6 ft.so it all has to come down and be checked and replaced.
so how was you day. Later Don T
old.gif

Donald T - I can understand your frustration with the damage to you cub shed. It's never a good thing to have something like that happen, but with your nice floor-heated setup it must be twice as bad. Hopefully it was a well-insured truck!

Kraiq , we had a snow storm that day and he lives off the road. nothing had been plowed and he called me to see if i had plowed my drive and could he park it here. well i said sure ! Had i known
bash.gif

I`am hearing about $3000.00 in damage !!!

Latest posts

Back