• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 03, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsdavis

displayname
Greg Davis
The image didn't show up on the last post so I will re-post since I was unable to edit the last one.

I just acquired a Super Cub model 2072. It runs very well. Will need some TLC. Beautiful tires! Wheel weights too.

I am offering the front snow plow / dozer blade for sale. It is power angle. Nice shape and works well.

Asking $500 for the blade.

If you are interested in anything else, even the whole machine...shoot me an email.

Thanks

Located in Brunswick Ohio (44212)

Thanks

[email protected]

219055.jpg

FOR SALE: Or might trade! Differant styles and colors!
30 NOS I.H.VINTAGE ball caps+1stocking cap!
Came from SALINE CO. IMPLEMENT>MARSHALL MO.
$275 for all,+shipping!
THANKS,
ROD
[email protected]
219057.jpg

122 Modified Puller $850.00 Located in Western Wisconsin.

Professional paint job, ready to pull. 12HP Motor, no govenor, extendable front weight bracket, belly weight bracket, adjustable hitch, deadman foot trottle control, kill switch, shifter lock, and more.
219069.jpg

219070.jpg

219071.jpg

219072.jpg

FOR SALE: or trade!
I.H. 5hp tiller,runs with no smoke.$300obo
219129.jpg

FOR SALE:I.H.(lawnboy) push mower!$100obo
ITEMS PICKED UP IN VERSAILLES,MO.
219130.jpg

Those Black Water tires on the back of that tractor?? If so....they are amazing in MUD! Have a set on my Kawasaki ATV.

Rodney Smith , YHM about what you have for sale. Thanks , Darrell

Sims cab off original, complete with fenders and foot rests. Fenders nice but canvas rough, needs new glass. Asking $250. Located in Buffalo MN. 612-850-5371
219201.jpg

Complete power steering unit off a 1872. Update
your 982 with power steering. $375. Call (919)
779-7270.

I have a 123 for sale.Just a plain Jane.
New points,plug,ac,was static timed,and oil changed.Carb was rebuilt.Runs like a top with no issues with the motor or hydro.No creep.
Comes with a CW 36 snow thrower and a 42" cast end deck in very good shape.
$500.00 or B.O.
Call 973 896 1894
219330.jpg

219331.jpg

219332.jpg

219333.jpg

Cub Cadet 73
No Starter/generator. $200 in good shape (deck too)
has a good motor that is free, not seized. Comes with a deck attached. In very good shape, I don't know much about it as I bought it in a storage lot auction. Looking to get some money out of this so that I can keep restoring my 1275 for spring.Located in Culpeper, Va Thanks More info, please email me at [email protected] or 703 244 9758
PICS:
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/mgcarma/cub%20cadets/

I also have a 128 that is actually a 108 with a 12 horse motor in it. $175 The pics have a starter/generator, but that is from my "original" cub. It is the only one I have. I was trying to get it running, and found that the wiring harness is no good. I just want to get some money out of this so that I can put some money in my 1275 hydro that I want to get ready for spring. Good Kohler 12horse, free, not seized. I don't know much about these, so this is all I know. Located in Culpeper, Va please email or call for more info: [email protected] or 703 244 9758
Pics:
album:
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/mgcarma/cub%20cadets/
Pic of 108/128:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/mgcarma/cub%20cadets/image.jpg

60 inch deck from Cub 1872.

comes with mule assembly, works well, but has some spots on front left (from sitting on tractor) that will need to have a plate welded on.
diamond plate step / pulley covers, are in great shape. bearing run smooth.......$500.00 O.B.R.O. picked up in Little Falls, NY 13365

THANKS
Scott

315-794-1377 cell

[email protected]
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
60" deck from 1872 CUB
DSC00167.JPE (15.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

For Sale 582 and 682 Red Cubs, both run and have 44in decks. Asking $600.00 for both. E-mail for pictures.

I have a Cub Cadet 149 for sale with a snow blade and two mower decks. The deck sizes are 44 and 48, i have both under carriages for each deck and one mule drive. The tractor has a rebuilt motor in it that has about 20 hours on the rebuild. It does run and drive but i am having issues with the carburator. I have another carburator for it just havent had time to work on it. I also have paint for the tractor and implements. i am asking $1200 for the items listed. I also have a rear tine tiller that mounts onto the tractor that is for sale seperately, it comes with the rear gearbox, belts, and shields. I am asking $350 obo for it. I also have a culivator for the same tractor that i am selling seperately, I am asking $200 obo for it. The final thing i have for sale is a rear blade and I am asking $250 obo for it. If u have any questions please let me know and I will answer them to the best of my ability

PRICE DROP
For Sale:
A running K-341AQS out of a 1650.

219789.jpg

219790.jpg

219791.jpg

It is complete, size 30 Kohler carb (the threads for the air filter are kinda messed up, will need Heli-coils, or use Metric screws), starter, air filter set-up, muffler box, 'muffler crutch', etc....only missing the electric PTO clutch.
It runs, but does have some slight smoke, and leaks some oil.

Price dropped to $200
Pick up ONLY=No shipping
Conover, OH

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] and put 'engine' in the subject line, if you are interested.

Thanks!
Bill

Latest posts

Back