• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 27, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron,
What kind of travel are you getting with your lift? (ballparkish)

KENtuckyKen... I know, thats why we put ducks up in the air once in a while. I take the critism along with the compliments. The back plate is 2 x 3 x .25 angle iron and did not flex at all. It exceeds the hydraulic cylinders lifting capacity.

Charlie - gotta pick on ya once in a while....

Marlin, the wheels will be available on the site today - but am going to do a deal on reworking old rims and the 4 bolts to 5 bolts, or custom centers. Look for pricing later today.

One thing that i am going to do is put a fake stub axle coming out the middle of my rims to simulate a real tractor style axle.

Thanks Kraig, glad i made your day.

Tom, the lift height is about 5 inches total. I am making a few more changes to get that in a little bit. If a guy uses a longer top lift pin, you would gain a little more, but loose a little lifting capacity. its a give and take thing.

Thanks Aaron, For me it's more of a carry kind-o-thing. Didn't IH/Farmall have a thing called a "Carry-All" for the Fasthitch?

TOM - They sure did. I made one for the Cat 0 3pt on my 982 years ago. But I made it too nice, was afraid to use it.

I also make the ones for 3 points and was using it to move around stuff, but i kept using it harder and harder till i had to sit on the hood and steer. I think that 500# plus on the back is way too much. I dont use it now since i got the loader on the 782 with the quick attach forks. The forks are on the loader 90% of the time.

Here are some pics of the "claw" for my loader. SInce the temps were barely in the 70's tonight, we decided to tackle the load of wood we hauled in. Being they were to large to handle by hand, we used the loader to set them on the splitter.
227458.jpg

227459.jpg

227460.jpg

The pile of wood is completely split and stacked and ready for winter. Loaders rule!!

Also, came up with an idea for the snowblowers and push blades, since winter is coming again and some guys got nice tared drive ways. It is high density poly plastic that is 3/8" thick.

227461.jpg

227462.jpg

227463.jpg

What do you think. I made one for each of the snowblowers and the 450 and one for each of the pushblades.

Awesome work, Aaron. It sure looks like your attachments make these small tractors WAY more useful.

What do you guys think of the Plastic Poly Cutting Edges for the snowblowers and blades? Something i was thinking of offering. Would be cheap in cost, but of course they would wear faster than steel, but easy on driveways.

Back