• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 28, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgault

displayname
Mike Gault
I’m gittin a little worried about PD this year with the pic’s of a pink tractor & plow. What’s next, a booth featuring Mary Kay products with “Ode de Soy Bean” or “Ode de Marure” ?
dizzy.gif

This has to be bust on Kraig week. Just wait though, turn around is fair play.
lol.gif

Easy there Mike, maybe there will be a check your cub paint and proceed booth though!

Kentuck, if that last post was a pic of you in a pink dress I am glad it did not come through.
rofl.gif
I am to young to go blind!

I'm kinda getting inta this pink. I've had a couple that were repainted with a yellow that comes as close as pink as to yellow. What better idea than to bring one home and say "Honey, this is your's, and I'll even paint it pink, for ya?
lol.gif

I'll spank myself:
bottom.gif

Patiently awaiting word from Don T.
dunno.gif

Thats it Charlie, they have all gone pink. This was a good forum, but I have to bail on the pink issue.......

<font color="aa00aa">Pink, purple, whatever (pronounced whaatt -- ever). If it's a good paint job that increases longevity, whaatt - ever.
bubbly.gif
</font>
Now can anybody help me on putting tiger stripes, face, and tail on a 123???
beerchug.gif

I am stickin with YELLOW, WHITE, AND RED!!!!
As if pink wasn't bad enough, now purple?
angry.gif
}

Speaking of plowdays,
What ever happened to the page where we could view all the previous plowday events?

Lonny,
They got archived.

Years ago, Ron Clark sent me some pics to resize for him.
Here's one of his Tiger Cub,
80245.jpg

Todd - It was there I swear ... Your PINK code / cross number request
happy.gif

80248.gif

Charlie - Wasn't that the one that Marlin used on Wild Kingdom to sneak up on them critters
roflol.gif

I had a Sinclair plastic dinosaur when I was a little feller
happy.gif

Ken-When you were little, a PLASTIC one? There were live ones during that time period!!!
clappy.gif
Or at least thats what Charlie said.

Todd - You don't like Code Pink ?

Lyle - Everyone knows that you build a prototype model before you make the real thing ... hence the plastic one
taunt.gif

Does anyone have an answer for Gary on the 782 <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> 3 point lift rod dimensions?
dunno.gif

Not here unless it's the same as my 1882 ... don't think it is though.

The 782's I found in the parts lookup are slotted for "float" so I don't have one.

Charlie - Thanks for posting those classic pics of the 'wild' cubs. Not more than an hour ago I was at a Legion meeting (I was elected Commander) and was telling some of the guys about my first trip to the Great Minnesota Get-Together (State Fair) in 1965. There in a big tent on machinery hill I experienced a 'wild cub training' act, just like it's shown in your pics, complete with wheelies, jumps, etc. Thanks for validating my memories - my fellow legionaires almost had me convinced I have a faulty memory. And no, I never dropped acid as a youngster, so no false flashbacks!
thumbsup.gif

Gary T.
Assuming that your tractor is SN 719999 & Below and I know what I'm talkin about. The lift rod should be 25 1/2" long, made of 3/8" thick steel with a 5/8" hole on one end, offset to one side- 1/4" from the side and 5/16" from the end of the rod.
The hole on the other end is 3/8" from the end of the rod and 3/4" centered.
It looks just like a WF lift rod to me other than one end rounded off a little on the end where the 3/4" hole is.
80250.jpg

Good morning, All. -24* and clear here in Portage this morning. Made sure Jeanne's Jeep would start so she could go in to work.
Thanks for the TigerCub pics, Charlie. I saved them (for future "maybe"}.
Wow, Lip, I wonder how many others can say they saw the TigerCubs in person. How's this for coincidence? That post was evidently your 123rd!
Have a great day, everyone!
bubbly.gif

BTW: Yes, Jim Spence, 2 Cherokees, '98 (red) and '99 (green). '98 just has 1 more payment to go!
coffee.gif

Back