• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 21, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale: 2003 CC 3235 Garden Tractor with triple hydraulics - front, center & rear. Includes Cat 0 3-pt hitch, 54" mower deck, front hydraulic universal mtg kit, 45" snowblower, 54" front blade, Cat 0 rear weight bracket, Cat 0 receiver hitch, Cat 0 drawbar and 24x10.50-12 CC rear turf tires on separate wheels.
Tractor has 312 hours and is in excellent mechanical condition and very good cosmetic condition. Has 25hp Kohler Command engine. Mower is solid & has two (2) sets of blades - original and new gator blades. Snowblower was purchased this past summer and was rebuilt by me. Works perfect.
See pictures - weights are NOT included. Email with questions to [email protected]. You can call me on my cell, too @ 563-340-5541.
$4,250 for all or best reasonable offer. Can deliver to Plow Day @ Travis' place or you can pick up in Long Grove, IA, 52756.
127270.jpg

127271.jpg

127272.jpg

127273.jpg

127274.jpg

FOR SALE

<font size="+2">Edge Products - Edge Evolution Tuner (Model EEF2400) for '04-'08 Ford F-150 Trucks with V-8 engine.</font>

149583.jpg

149584.jpg

149585.jpg

149586.jpg

Link to manufacturers web site...

http://www.edgeproducts.com/product.php?pk=90&pvk=277

I purchased this in 2005 for use on my 2004 F-150 5.4L and then transfered it to my '06 5.4L after the '04 was wrecked. I traded for an '09 (Edge won't work with the '09) so the Edge is up for sale.

This tuner offers 3 levels of performance upgrades, stock (acts as gauge pack), level 1 (transmission tune only), level 2 (87 octane & trans tune) and level 3 (91 octane & trans). I always ran it on level 2 and noticed firmer shifts and much better throttle response. I honestly can't tell you how much power increase there was in level 2, but the shifting and throttle response upgrade was well worth it!!!!!

It acts as a trouble code reader and will give you up to 4 real time gauge readings from a list of ~20. I always monitored MPG, coolant temp (in degs F), trans temp, and speed; but many other useful readings are available.

I have had this unit installed on an '04 non-FFV and '06 FFV 5.4L with no issues, but please review the website to insure compability with your '04-'08 F-150. Unit was uninstalled (returned to stock before removal) so there are should be no Hex code issues. Tune version 18 installed on unit currently.

Comes with everything seen in photos (actual photos taken in my living room, not scammed from EBay) Edge, dash pod, cable, manual, original packaging. Not shown in pic, but in box are decal and USB cable for upgrading installed tune version from Edge website.

List from Edge = $449 New

<font size="+2">Selling for $260 including shipping to lower 48.</font> PayPal preferred.

Email with questions and or review Edge Products website.

Thanks, Steve

Wheel Horse D180. Starts and runs well. New plugs, points, condensor and fuel pump. Ag tires on back are almost new. Has catO three point hitch and rear PTO. One front tire is good. The other is shot. Will need a battery. The rear end was dry when I got it. It rolled easily. We filled it and it leaks from under the hitch??? The tractor does not move when you move the hydro lever. Don't know why. Spirol pin, gear?? A little ugly, but could be a nice restore. I would like $550 for it as it sits. I have no attachments for it. Picked up here in Ashton Il 61006. You set up the shipping and we"ll get him on a pallet.
149630.jpg

149631.jpg

149632.jpg

149633.jpg

Brand new Mtd wheel weights,(3 sets). Plastic style, instructions and hardware included. Not sure on how much they weigh but can find out. Will fit new cubs. Part numbers for weights 190-215 or 190-675. $50.00 each set. Pick up in Streamwood or can bring down to Steve B's this Saturday if this helps. Thanks Chris

I Have a 2004 Suzuki XL-7 2wd with 113,425 miles on it. asking $5,000 picked up in Catawba County, NC. Just shoot me an E-Mail for more information or more pics.
149877.jpg

149878.jpg

149879.jpg

149880.jpg

149881.jpg

149882.jpg

149883.jpg

149884.jpg

Edge Evo is sold, Thanks for all of the interest.

Steve

Have some stuff left from my last bike. First is a AGV Miglia helmet, size XXL but fits me like most XL's. It's silver and black, full face and has a flip up chin bar and seatbelt type strap. It's only been worn 2 or 3 times and I couldn't find a mark on it anywhere. $85 plus shipping for it.
Second is a new EXL textile 3/4 length jacket. It's grey and black and fits a 46 or so chest. Has a waterproof liner and an insulated liner. Plenty of pockets and was only test fitted inside. $75 plus shipping.
Last is a no-name helmet that is black size medium. It has the flip up chinbar as well. This one is pretty used, I picked it up for my wife, she would occasionally ride to the store with me or something. It has many scratches but as far as I know it has never been in a wreck. I bought it from a friend and he bought it new. $40 plus shipping.
Would prefer to do paypal for this. If you want it all I will take $175 plus shipping. Here are the pics.
url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

Back