• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 19, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't worry Mike, I usually plow at night, so I can see them glow under the snow, and I hit the grass with the blade before I actually hit em, and I have hit em, but that was with my mower deck...

Hi guys, its gonna be a mess in my area come this weekend. We have about 5 inches of wet snow on the ground and its getting warmer. Plus its supposed to rain sat. and sun. I have to get out my hip waders to get around this weekend. Well to be more on topic I have seen some cubs around that have a four lug front hub set up of some kind. Can a fellow member tell me a little more about them and where you can get them?

Good to hear that cast is coming off Charlie.
thumbsup.gif

Hi
New to Forum and proud owner of a 1977 1250, Two questions

1. Where can I buy parts for my Mower Attachment- I need the Tensioning Spring and the Adjusting Rod (with the crook on one end)
2. I have an issue with the Governor under normal load/idle- it slows the engine intermittently- my manual explains how to adjust it but does not tell me why it is doing it- will adjustment suffice?

Does anyone have a map of the trottle assembly that shows how to change idle and other such speeds??
wave.gif

Darren,
Have you tried one of our sponsors by chance?
Have you tried doing what the manual suggest?

Bob F.
A map?
And of what tractor? or would ya like me to just pick one and see if I get it right?
biggrin.gif

I am new hear and unfamiliar with this board. It looks to me like all the threads are rolled into one??? I have a question that i cannot find info on. I have a 62 Original Cub Cadet. What years and models have the same snowblowers as mine would have?? I am trying to find one. Thanks............

Matthew - We don't have a Chilton's cross reference book for cubs ... wish we did!
A BB36 is what you're looking for.

Back