Archive through February 18, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shultzie-
It's a shame this forum doesn't have a "manuals" section where you could click on two different Delux Cab manuals that would show the cab only on a wideframe tractor.
err.gif

Attachments

• err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 112
Hey, Aytay! I'm way too lazy to do that!
roflol.gif

Attachments

• roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 123
Morning.
coffee.gif

I think I'll ask to borrow my friends 122 to see if it will fit. I already have a windbreaker on my 123 and it would be easier to try it on his because if it doesn't work I would have to put the windbreaker back on my 123.
Thanks for the input!
thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• coffee.gif
    coffee.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 116
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 110
Hey, Shultzie - is that what's called "sleeping on a problem"?
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 112
Thanks to Shultzie posting I did figure out I have a deluxe cab, minus all the soft panels... I got it incomplete off the tractor, so I wasn't sure what I had. It was on a 1650 , so I'll be browsing those manuals for sure. Looks like I'll end up finding a good upholstery shop.

I have a question of what you guys think. One of my 1450's will be just for the tiller. I was thinking of putting the cab on it and have it for snow throwing duty as well. See any problems with it setup this way_?

Earl F.
That's a good cheap way to get rear weight for throwing, but you'll have to chain the tiller up in the winter and disconnect the lift bar, or you'll be raising an lowering the tiller at the same time as the thrower.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 114
I was thinking about that. Wasn't sure about chaining it up though. I didn't know if anyone else had, and any problems. Thanks Charlie!

I won't be leaving the thrower on for tilling...
err.gif

Attachments

• err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 114
Deluxe cab fits fine on a 127. Back under cab(I store it hanging from ceiling)drop it down,8 bolts-done. 5 min.job*

*After tractor is under cab.Haven't used the cab the last 14-15 years because getting to it is a pain....

Jim C.,
Thanks.
Yeah, but the 123 doesn't have the fender pan like the 127. So that's why I'm asking. I'm really concerned about the hood opening with the cab on.
Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back