• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 12, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have actually never even thought about cats and there kills being harmful. Especially rodents, any dent in that population should be a good thing to my way of thinking!

This kinda sounds like the old lady in Long Island NY who goes to court to stop the state from "slaughtering" the poor defensless deer. But even with the deer dying on the neighbors front lawns because of over population and competition for food.. Also the cars damaged! None of this could convince her that the animals would be better off. So nature took over and the coyotes moved in. So the neighbors started losing their pets as the deer population subsided..

The good ol' circle of life right? But we'll never convince some folks!

Mike: Was that the same old lady that wanted the "Deer Crossing" signs near her house taken down because she thought it was too dangerous for them to be crossing there?
happy.gif

David, Pumpkin with the kill chart is HILARIOUS!!! thanks for the giggles.

angel.gif
Cat'leen

Frank C., it could've been - it wouldn't surprise me!

The state of NY actually hired "hunters" to hunt at night and supplied night vision goggles to keep thinning the herd while most were asleep.

While I was DPW director for a small southern Indiana town, I had to do a similar thing. To many ducks/geese in the pond at the town park. Residents were in an uproar when we said we had to thin it out. I hired a crew to work at night to trap the fowl and some local homeless shelters got some free food. We continued this until the pond began to clean itself up.

Kraig, I loved the video of the kitty attacking the DVD tray. I loved the multiple smack down technique, and the kitty seemed really ticked when one smack didnt do the trick. lol

angel.gif
cathleen

Just had to share this. William all tucked in with his paw in the air. LOL
254320.jpg

Latest posts

Back