• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 07, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,
I gave $250.00 for the one that started it all for me, with a front blade,deck and a thrower.
33773.jpg

33774.jpg

Stopped by the local Lowes store yesterday and they had a whole bunch of Icky Green Lawn tractors out front and inside. Guess I will have start visiting Home Depot to see the latest Cub Cadets.

250.00 w/ creeper. Sheesh. Some guys get all the luck. . .
worthy.gif

Jeff... from may till it freezes up here in Iowa I give my 2 daughters a trailer ride at least 2-3 times a week { we cruise the back streets of our town} great way to get seat time !!!

Here what my first cub cadet looked like a 6 months after I got it.
33777.jpg

I don't happen to have a befor Photo here, but will look for one in my files at home.

Here is the one that started it all for me, 62 Original, When I got it, it didn't run and was painted with latex primer. But now it is just about a daily user.
33782.jpg

Here is my first Cub Cadet
33785.jpg

It is a 1979 model 1250. It came with a 50A mower deck, and turf tires. It is an original, unmolested tractor, and runs like a top!

(Message edited by Bcook on February 08, 2006)

My first, hopefully not my last. Not a lot of choices out west. Used at least 4 times a week. '62 Original.
33794.jpg

33795.jpg

(Message edited by hlinden on February 08, 2006)

I didn't take any picture of "My First". If I recall correctly it was kinda' dark.
devil2.gif

Here is my dad on his (our) first cub. This is the one that started the bug. We spent a lot of time putting this one back together. Probably my favorite. The second picture is of MY first cub, which will no doubt go to my little guy "J-cub" (Jacob)
33799.jpg
33800.jpg

What????? It was a 100 w/floatation tires back in 1965. I didn't have the Kodak with me.

(Message edited by thoffman on February 08, 2006)

Darrell:

My first was/is a dual-hydraulic, too! I'm so excited, yours is the first in-the-flesh dually I've seen besides mine.

The problem with mine is that the two levers are frozen together from years of languishing outside, and subsequently, the front hyd is non-op.

Does yours work?

Mine....

33808.jpg

33809.jpg

Bought a house in March of '98, bought a 129 in April of '98.........bought a "couple" more since then......
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Kraig,

That is Robb on my 100 at the Dyersville Summer Show in '02 (I think). You are right, he does like the 100's. There should be some pics of me running his 140 with the Gannon from that show as well.

DOH! Uploaded twice somehow...

(Message edited by rmunday on February 08, 2006)

Latest posts

Back