• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 31, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry B.
Here is one that looked like it was the gasket on the front plate.
See the drip of hydro fluid under the front plate bolt.
Note the area in the back around the cork gasket is clean.
Turns out this leak was the seal on the Trunion shaft.

33257.jpg

When you pull the release lever for the hydro how freely should my 149 move. I can't telll a difference whether the lever is pulled or not.

Chuck J.
Have you removed the 4 bolts for the tunnel cover and checked to see if your release lever/flapper is working or even still there?

Trevor:
This is a couple of days late, but you asked about Peel Away 7 as a stripper. I do furniture restoration and use Peel Away 7 as my main stripper. It works great on paint but it has to be about 70 degrees for it to work. The label states that it is not toxic and it is not caustic. It does have an odor so you need some ventilation.
Good luck if you decide to use it
Earl

My pleasure, Jim- sorry it took me so long to get it done for 'ya.

D'ya have a picture of it installed? If so, post it, so the guys know what you're talkin' about!
guitarist.gif

Terry B if you clean it reel good like Richard says and spray footpowder on it then start it, and the oil will cling to the footpowder.You will see right where its leaking.

Charlie,
The flapper is still there and works but to I dont see and any difference when I pull the lever.

CHARLIE - I'll guess they are supports for ice fishing poles?

Charlie,
That is a famous impressionistic paining of the three great questions of a four year old, entitled "Why, why, why."

CHARLIE - I think Steve's guess is better than ANYTHING I can think of if they're that small.
beer2.gif

Charlie,
Looks like the new hair growth on the top of my head!

Bryan,
OK, So call me stupid,
stupid.gif
, but what is this little guy sayin'/doin'?
n00b.gif

Tom H. -

n00b = noob = short for newbie

Well just got back from 2 weeks in Phoenix and no snow here in Mi. I was hoping to fire up the 1200 and blow some snow but looks like spring with all the green grass and rain.

And a special thanks to G. Ide for the nice new skids for my QA36A

Hope everyone had a safe Holiday

I'm guessing that those are arrows (not used yet) for pointing out where the other three clutch set screws (that haven't been taken out yet) are located....

Latest posts

Back