• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 31, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I guess there's no fisherman in this group!
biggrin.gif

Good ole (Y) bones out of a Northern, pretty good eatin fresh out of Bad Medicine Lake in northern Minnesota.

Just as well get a pic of this nasty thing posted while I'm at it, grin
7284 with a 23 H.P. Cat Diesel.
33273.jpg

Digger,
That sure isn't an IH CC, but I find myself wanting one really bad.
drool.gif
Nice little loader, I see they also make backhoes for them. (A little spendy for the whole setup, though, at around $13,000.)

Charlie,

eek.gif
CAT!!
worthy.gif
buttrock.gif
thumbsup.gif
Arrrr Arrrrrr Arrrrrr. You can tell all the others to kiss it now.
moon.gif
<font size="-2">(Although it never bothered you before.)</font>

Charlie- If ya would have taken the time to clean your "snakes" properly you wouldn't be pulling all them "y" bones out of yer teeth
bouncy.gif

With all this spring-like weather we're having ...Whats the scoop with a spring pd?

Question.

Will a set of 24-12-12 tires fit on a set of rims that curently have 24-10.50-12 on them?
Yes Charlie,
I know I will have to remove the 24-10.50-12 tires first.
I can not find a set of 24-10.50-12 ags, best I can find are 24-12-12's and even harder to fins is a set of rims made for 24-12-12'S

Lonnie - If Your talking CC rims I think the rims used on the 12" wide rear tires on the Super Garden tractors are the same rim width but different offset than the rims used on the 10.50" wide rear tires so the answer is YES. My Parts books are home but I seem to remember the rim is about 8-1/2 to 9" wide for both 12.00 & 10.50 tires. The tire diameter both OD and rim diameter won't make a difference. Maybe Charlie or Kraig can confirm the wheel size from the parts books.
CHARLIE - Isn't that engine actually refered to as a "Perk-a-Pillar"? Still a good little engine!

Kraig,
No story. The wife said we needed a tax right off for this year and I was more than happy to do my part, LOL

Dennis,
It has Perk specs on the injector pump and intake but the engines are made by Cat in good ole Peoria.
biggrin.gif

Denny, Lonny, sorry none of my scanned parts books has the rim width listed, at least that I can find.

Charlie,
Hate to burst your bubble, but those engines are just a rebadged Perkins made in the good old UK. We don't make um that small in Peoria. Pekins is a Cat owned company now that builds Cat engines up to about 6 liters displacement, and Caterpillar handles most engines above that. Unless you are talking the really big ship engines that Cat owns MAK for.

John U.
You can take that up with MTD, all I know is what they advertise them as and where they are made.
You own one?

Back