• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 28, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard C.
I ain't even gonna say what I'm thinkin!
biggrin.gif

Don T.
Huh?
confused.gif

The manual is largely overrated, in many cases it tells you to do things that are un-needed, such as when installing the three pont lift bar it instructs one to drain the transmission and remove the rear end. This was purely a procedure set up by I.H. so as to bill the install of these items at the dealerships at a higher rate. That said, I use the manual only as a rough guide.Of course if you have good hand skills you don't need it anyway.

I have been away far too long!
The hydro and gear drive trans housing are the same, correct? i thought so but need some reassurance. Just the housings, I got something in mind.

Stephen - What'cha got on the back of that 102 ?

Charlie - I wouldn't doubt that, I re-injured my dislocated shoulder again saturday.

Richard - They make exhaust "spinners" now , that'd be the next upgrade you need on your "happy pipe".

Matt - Did you ever get home and play in the snow ? Not seen you mention anything about it.

Earl - Parts of the differential and axles & axle carriers are the same between GD & Hydro's but the main catings and the rest are not the same. They will bolt into the frames interchangably I think.

model 86.

I pulled my driveshaft and clutch to find out what my problem was.

My throwout bearing is in two pieces with the outer half up around the spring.
angry.gif

kentuck it's a vacuum unit that attaches to the mower deck and trailer box [for when i don't mow for 2 weeks] seems like great ballast too
74507.jpg

There's some out there that think Cubs are to loud, this guy seems to have the answer.
74509.jpg

74510.jpg

74511.jpg

I rather think the wires running over the tank are an after thought! LOL
And that must be the vacuum can for the power brakes by the grill.
biggrin.gif

CHARLIE - Cubbies are supposed to BARK....Wife hates the straight pipe on the 72....I suspect the neighbors do too but I don't care as much about them as the Wife.

Back