• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 24, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishing you and yours a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
greenthumb.gif

Brendan:
You gonna tell Santy Claus that he's using a whole bunch of girls to pull his sleigh ???
clappy.gif

Brendan
Dont you have a 129 in your line up?
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Merry Christmas All,Hope you have a great one !!!</font></font>

I have an electrical Q:
Is the clutch safety switch the only "safety" to worry about on a 1200? I have moved the pto switch on and off and can hear the clutch safety switch "click" but the tractor is snowed in and I would like to put my new ags on and get to plowing. I'm going to bring it to my buddies garage and work on it friday. I thought this was the only one but wanted to make sure. I should have changed it this summer but I could always work the clutch enough to work. Paying for my laziness now.
Merry Christmas and thanks!

Jason...Yup, got a 1250 too.....their both strippers
thumbsup.gif

Kendall...heck no ! Would like to see a pair of SwampWitch tires under the tree
shhh.gif

Guess I have to get workin on a new gif...stirrin the pot

Brendan
What is "the franken cub".Any pics? Just wondering!Sounds intresting.
Your parting the hydros...Man what a shame!!!
<font size="-2">all in good fun LOL !!</font>

<font face="times new roman,times,roman"><font size="+2"><font color="119911">Merry Christmas To All</font></font></font>

112004.jpg

Matt
Here is my pile of O parts getting ready for paint .After I sanblasted them I wire wheeled them to get the rust out of the pitted areas.The parts with larger areas I palm sanded. I still have to clean them off. Question, laquer thinner or Isopropyl alcohol?

112005.jpg

'62 Original with an axle from the 129, engine from the 1250, rear axles and tubes from the 129, hydraulic lift from a Bolens, oil bath air filter from an F-Cub, pto from an F-Cub, and a few others that I can't seem to remember what I did. Parts from a bunch of tractors to build one so the name FrankenCub seemed fitting. Not quite done yet. Need to finish the rear sickle bar, steering, and a pump for the hydraulics. Won't be long. I do need to get some updated pix though.

112012.jpg

112013.jpg

Hope Everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Someone made mention the other day that I needed something bigger for up north to move snow with.
Well I think I solved that problem with ANOTHER IH truck for the shed!
clappy.gif

The ole girl seems to like it up here, and it's fun to play with too!
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

I still have to use the 1450 & 149 for cleanup duty though.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back