• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very warm Merry Christmas to all of my Cub Cadet family. Wishing all of you and your families a great holiday season!! May God Bless.
cubwinker.gif

Attachments

• cubwinker.gif
    cubwinker.gif
    445 bytes · Views: 108
<center><font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Merry</font> <font color="119911">Christmas</font> and a Blessed New Year to you all!</font></center>

Had the fastest and easiest night delivering presents ever. Should have gone TURBO power a long time ago. And they heard me say as I whistled out of sight MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TURBO POWER TONIGHT.The Blunier family wishes everybody a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

301124.jpg

wait is today OTF?

Attachments

• 301124.jpg
    301124.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 301124.jpg
    301124.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 122
Merry Christmas!

hey kentuk, we miss you!

sure is the best Christmas's ever! Got my new fuel gauge for my Quiet Line 1450 IH Cub Cadet! Its the large fill hole unit. Thanks Charlie at CCSpecialties, and of course Santa!

Merry Christmas everybody. We finally got some snow here in Burnsville, Mn. Not enough to use the blower but I did anyway. Loved it.
Have happy day
Earl

This is way to close to the holiday to ask a question, but we are suppose to get some snow on Monday "Yea" so any thoughts are welcome.
I used my 129 today and starting was not great, it seemed like it was flooding (dark smoke coming out) and after about 15-20 minutes of running good, it started to knock and die off. It would run at a fast idle but at high speed it would knock and die. Timing is right on, so I am thinking fuel. I tried to adjust the high speed needle but that did help at all. I finished the driveways at a fast idle. I am thinking float. Can't think of anything else. I would appreciate any other thoughts.
Thanks
Earl LaMott

Back