• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kide

displayname
Gerry Ide
Santa's lead Cub is now red?? Crap, now I gotta fire up PhotoShop..... (grumble grumble)..
bash.gif

Attachments

• bash.gif
    bash.gif
    904 bytes · Views: 120
Merry Christmas IH Cub Cadet.com!

Just wanted to check in. I took your advice on the Napa fuel filter 3011, and it was just $3.75. Thank you Doug barnet!

I have a few days off from work being it's Christmas shut down. So I recently got a copy of the Quiet Line Operator's Manual. I plan to reset the carburetor, and reset the air gap at the points on the K321AQS in my IH Cub Cadet 1450.

Also going with a bran new Champion C10 spark plug set at .025", and install this new fuel filter. Hoping to have quicker start up's after the longer periods of time not using my 1450.

There really has not been a real reason to switch to the winter blend Cub Cadet engine oil yet in my 1450. I wished to do so, but the summer blend in it now is still clean and like new considering the warm December weather.

I'm going to be wondering if I got anything from CCSpecialties for Christmas!

Love the picture of Santa on that very nice Red Cub Cadet!!

Thank you again!

Gerry we will be waiting for the updated photo a of santa and his team

Tom or Bill,

These weights came off of a four digit cub cadet "O". They do not have the "L" stamp on them (assuming this would signify the Louisville plant). The old IHC emblem and the square inside the circle along with the part number are all that are on them.
Any more info/history on this would be appreciated.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

The Farmall Cub was introduced in 1947 so presumably the "IHC" weights were available at that time or shortly afterwards. I'm not sure (thinking not) if those wheel weight were used on any other IHC, Farmall or IH machinery. Many accessories like that were crossed over as much as possible.

Well Look at that ; Marty has a set of wheel weights with the circle IH on the weight. Merry Christmas (all rain here)

Jeff - due to technical difficulties beyond our control, we may have to run an older picture of Santa and his team ... <font color="ff0000"><font size="-2">(now where in the h*ll did I put that original work file??)</font></font> Stay tuned..

Marty - thanks for posting those photos of your IH in C weights and raising the additional questions.

Tom - do you know anything about some Farmall Cubs having 12" front wheels and some 13". I had heard some had 13" front wheels and used that 3 bolt pattern weight you mentioned as being used on some other Farmalls.

Isn't it time for a little music, like -
Grandma got run over by a J Deere, walking home from our house Christmas Eve.
J Deere got thrown in the clink, so Santa enlisted his CC 782DT to do the job.
(Sorry Big Steve)

HoHoHo, Merry Christmas everyone.
Its 70* outside and 73* inside with 65% humidity.
Expecting company, wife said something about turning on the A/C !
facepalm.gif

Attachments

• facepalm.gif
    facepalm.gif
    898 bytes · Views: 122
Wishing all of you and yours a very Merry Christmas . I pray you all sleep well tonight dreaming of your cub cadets digging you out of the snow some of you are getting or soon will get,or your cubs mowing the lawn to perfection...or just sitting looking at all the fond memories youve shared through the years of owning a Cub. Enjoy your Christmas time
happy.gif

Attachments

• happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 121
83 degrees and at least 105% humidity here in sunny Zephyrhills Florida.. Still tracking Santa, I understand he's somewhere in the Mideast, filling lots of GI's stockings there.... stand by for news!

Unless high clear specials, Farmall Cubs used 12" front rims.

I heard he is not giving out coal because of the carbon foot print, now you get a biodegradable lookalike.

still none of this.
301102.jpg

Attachments

• 301102.jpg
    301102.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 301102.jpg
    301102.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 135
ok ok ok guess who I got an email from !

FREE IN THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of KENTUCKY ! (for now)

Heard he's heading your way

301117.jpg

Attachments

• 301117.jpg
    301117.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 301117.jpg
    301117.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 127
This is the correct version, Jeff....

301120.jpg

Attachments

• 301120.jpg
    301120.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 124
  • 301120.jpg
    301120.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 134
Steve, My wife and I moved to Jamaica 42 years ago on the 15th, on the 21st we has 22" of snow, something is not right. I got my 149 ready but I don't think we are going to see anything very soon.

Back