• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 20, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I do listen, but I figured on the strap Idea, I just wasnt sure of the best way to mount it... Anywho, I appreaciate the reccomendations, and the concern for my Cub's wellbeing... Glen.

CHARLIE - I had that same M&W brochure back when I was a Kid....I thought that mower was SO COOL.... Notice the 9-speed in the tractor? Must have been about '62 or so when that stuff was avail. Before the 70/100 was released.

Charlie,

Cool toys you found there!
drool.gif

Anthony,

Rock and roll. I shot my first Cub with rattle cans, turned out nice.

Tedd, do you still have that extended frame from that project (Foxtrot??) you were working on? How long is/was that chassis?

Kraig,

Yep, I will get the measurements for you tonight. Foxtrot is a dead project now. I will be breaking up the chassis for parts soon.

Anthony-

That's fine, I didn't realize someone else already screwed it up, it didn't look that way in the pictures. In that case, it'd be best to start over. Make sure the paint you use is compatible with what's already there, or it will lift and peel.

Prep work is the key. I hope I didn't offend anyone when I said my repainted ones look terrible, I should have mentioned at least one was painted with a brush and a couple of them had dirt and grease under the fresh coat of paint.
happy.gif
Makes me wonder if someone thought they could "restore" a tractor in a day. You can very honestly do a good job with rattle cans, I did a couple of plows, air cleaners, and a seat pan that way and they turned out great.

Kraig,
Some will wind up with Matt G. Others we will see where they wind up. The fame will be the hard part to deal with.....

Frame specs.
Total length 90"
I spliced in 34" of frame just after the tunnel cover. and tacked on 17" to the tail end.

The project had many evolutions till the end (just a couple of weeks ago). The final was just a two seater.

I may hang onto the frame and transaxle for one last ditch effort to come up with something off beat.
happy.gif

I have an offer on my cub 102 I am selling. Younger fella is interested in it but wants to trade a set of cub lowboy wheel weights for $50.00 of the purchase price. First If I remember correctly all the weights for the cadets and lowboys are the same right? Secondly Would this be a fair trade for both parties? I don't want to cheat myself or the other guy. Mike.

Hello! Need some help finding some bearings for a QA-42a snow thrower. I had found a web site that sold them, but now I can't seem to find it again. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks,
Lane

Mike Reed,

First if they are front weights you can use them on your other Cubs. Wheel weights go for around $60 to $110 a set. So you be the judge based on what you want and what you are willing to "give" for a set of IH wheel weights. Does it add up to what you are looking to get total??

Lane,
Check the boxes at the top of the page.
happy.gif

Lane, I'm sure one of the sponsors at the top of the page can hook you up with what you need.

Digger -- we got sponsors ?
Digger -- do we price ppls junk ?

Kentuck,
Yea we do have sponsors and yea I spose we do price stuff from time to time it seems.
Can't win'um all ya know.
deadat30.gif

KRAIG - I was so busy admiring that pretty 126 with the H/M weights I didn't realize WHO was standing just to the right of the fence post above the steering wheel! But I DID notice Dan's 4WD 100 & pan scraper sitting right behind Wyatt & Me.
wink.gif

Ken,
I love your graphics!!
buttrock.gif

Christmas time of year?? Isn't that where I spend a lot of <font color="119911">Green</font> on my <font color="ff0000">Red</font> Cub Cadet??
proud.gif

Grump,
They just don't poof like they use to in the old days. Before it was a Rite of Passage to have several posts poofed.
poof.gif

Latest posts

Back