Archive through December 16, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing about your kids Kraig and Steve. Aren' those litle fur kitties unpredictable. JUSSSST when you think you have them figured out,they change direction and pleasures. Hannah NEVER cuddled with me or Marlin till after Stinker Passed. I guess Stinker being the matriarch did offer her more cuddles. Now though, like last night it was really chilly in the bedroom, Hannah moved and squished herself up to me as close as she could get then gave me this ' Ok this is purrrrfect"..! when she does that, I say you found your PURRRRfect spot.! She seems to love that. lol. Annie loves snuggles and attention. if I am sitting on the couch and not laying down, Annie will get right in front of me and sit on the coffee table, staring me down till I lock eyes with her. She wants attention..for sure. Fancy is just a big lover boy. This morning it was soo cold so I got his Carhart jacket out of the cupboard and he didn't even attempt to get out of it when he rode down to the store with daddy to get the paper. I wasn't sure what he would do, as the jacket isn't his favorite, but I think this morning he decided it was all good. Marlin said he was abit awkward when he was moving around..going from the back seat back to his " buddy" seat in the front, but he was atlesat warmer for the trip...burrrr, we have wild chill advirsory today..it feels like 21 below right now ( pre noon hours)... I took some pics. Will have to get them off the phone and onto the computer. Tootsie has finially started spending all her free time with us. She loves being upstairs though, and until I bought two new little cuddly beds for them, she didnt much like laying on the couch for some reason ( she use to)..now she loves her new little bed and curls up there and hangs with us..and the kids.. She is such a sweet little girl. The kitties recreated a whole in the sofa bed ( which I spent hours sewing up awhile back, so she goes in there in the morning..urrr, it is so heavy for Marlin to move and tip to get her out. This morning I took a fabric placemat and kind of glued it to the back side..now I have to stableize it with some thread so she can't hide out in the couch. She still has her opening in the loveseat..that's her CD room...hahaha, but that isnt' hard to move to tip over and get her out..kitties and claws. I refuse to get them declawed though, that is sooo inhumane. I woldtn want someone cutting the bones out of my hand, so why in the world would I want my beloved kitties to suffer the same fate. JMO.

cath..

welll, time to indroduce my new SCREEN stars.lol

these are my first attempts at shooting video with my camera. Not to bad. It was sooo cold the day Fancy took his ride in our first snow with daddy. We should have put his Carharts on him, but here is the proof that Fancy does indeed ride the cubbys..and he has his OWN cubby..lol

Here is Marlin and Fancy taking a ride on FANCY'S cubbie.!!
http://s476.photobucket.com/user/littleotteratplay/media/video-2013-12-21_15-13-18_zpsd32cad92.mp4.html

and here is Annie SHADOW Dancing
http://s476.photobucket.com/user/littleotteratplay/media/video-2013-12-17_04-49-27_zps7b7b75e9.mp4.html

cath

Charlie, well if you come in here, I just read your post on the main forum about converting the long URL's to tiny ones.. Will use that in the future..thanks for the heads up on that.

Cath

Hope this gives you all a chuckle this last Monday of the year!. With my luck here lately, I be having another Monday tomorrow!

Princess is off to the vet this AM for a check-up. It seems she has been having the sniffles here as of late. Carolyn says to let her in the house during this cold snap but she rarely leaves the shop the way it is.

So, it's off to the shop to pull the engine from the 1200 and do the cradle mod while I wait for the new 3 pin flex plate driver to show up in the mail.
Keep warm everyone!
266035.jpg

Lynda is finally going outside on a regular basis. I have been so happy she is making such progress but now there's a catch. Apparently she didn't come here by herself. There has been yet another stray that appears to be about the same age as Lynda. I can only get to within 10 feet or so at this point so I have no idea as to the sex. I can't take any more females...it's just too much. Barney and I have a hard enough time as it is. This stray is a grey tabby with white stockings like Lynda. HIS tail turns very black towards the end and he has a white bib/chest. Once all of the guys are in for the day I have been taking HIM food out in the barn where HE stays. Just last night HE came up just seconds after I poured the food in HIS bowl.

It looks like I AM going to be the old fart with a houseful of cats after all. I really don't know what will come of this cat but it either has to go or be sterilized/vaccinated. I haven't even gotten Lynda "fixed" yet and she's around 6 mos old now. I think she may be close to going into heat because she's been bellowing like an old cow that lost her calf.

I'm starting to think the more cats you have the more will come.

I can go out to the barn area during the day and all of the cats are gathered including the stray. Barney thinks it's a monster of some sort and Millie keeps her distance as well. Graygirl could again care less but she's always close by if she isn't out hunting. The strangest thing about it all is that Lynda seems to be trying to coax the stray and stays the closest to it. I can call the cats and when Lynda doesn't respond I know she's close to the stray and won't even answer much less come to the house.

Everyone cross your fingers for me that this one is a TOM!

Time will tell I guess. I just hope HE is the last one.

Wayne this is short and sweet as we have to leave fom my eye appt..so will respond when we get back...but do your REMEMBER when I said I thought there was another kitty besides Lynda? just wondering if you remember me saying I ' felt' there was more then just her...hahaha...maybe I was seeing right..in my head anyway..

Cath

Just a note on the video of Fancy and Marlin on the cubby. I was going to email it directly to Dave S and whoever else would want to see it BUT when I tried that? MSN told me the file was to big to send as an attachment..so, hopefully you guys can figure out how to view it at photobucket. ( if you are on Facebook..I am too and you can see it there. It is uploaded on my account..Cathleen McLeod (Angel)

thanks Cath

Wayne, well you Ole' Fart with a house full of cats...hahaha, thats funny to say.! I bet it is a litter mate and something tells me its a male, if that helps. Seems I've been right in the past, and no I'm not rubbing it in..well, just maybe a little...jussstttt kidding. I about cracked up when you described Barney and saying he acted like the stray is a MONSTER. That was too cute. Since Lynda is going to it, perhaps she will be able to coax it in? good luck!! keep everyone posted.

Tonight I wanted to throw Annie out in a snow drift, if it would have changed her stinkin bad attitude. The past few nights she has been taking off after Tootsie and it got kind of ugly although I am able to seperate them with a AAA stop it, poor Tootsie was scared and on the dining room table and Annie cirling below so I took her upstairs to the bathroom to save her from Annie. URRRRRRR..hiss hiss ..thats me exponding. Anyways, I did get Annie to sit on the couch and I told her off a good one and the sterner I sounded the more peeved off she got. She could get down if I moved so I would put her back on the couch..then she stopped. She really did feel bad about making me MAD as she finially came over for forgiveness and love but I cannot put up with this nonsense. No, no one will be leaving, but something has to be done. At least they mind when I get involved. But when Annie was on the couch, her complaining? good grief..she carried on with a low throatly growl and then would go into her I"m HURT, drama queen sounds. Only thing hurt was her feelings .

SOOOOO, Marlin and I get this bright Idea to pile boxes up up the top of the stairs so Tootsie would stay up stairs and Annie down, well that lasted about 2 nanna seconds and there was Tootsie jumping over the barricade and down the stairs, where I was, and there was Annie too, so Tootsie flew back up the stairs but she was then barricaded out. lol.. So I gave her to Marlin and then she jumps up on this long bookshelf that aligns with the stairs below..it is the length of the open stairway, and Tootsie was up there surveying..thinking she would get DOWN that way. I told her NO NO Tootsie. So then we knew we were had! She can pile thru the boxes and has thoughts of jumping from the high ledge, so we had to take the boxes down and hopefully just hopefully for the rest of the night, Tootsie will be ok and Annie will leave her alone. BIG SIGH! KIDS!!!
Oh then Marlin said Tootsie was so happy with breaking the barricade that she was literally skipping around upstairs, like I LOVE THIS GAME. lol..

well night everyone
Cath

ps my facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/cathy.mcleod.921?ref=name
You will have to copy and paste the link into your browser, I dont know why it wouldnt highlight as a link?

Latest posts

Back