• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 15, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbarnett

displayname
Darrell Barnett
dennis f, drilling the t-1 went pretty good, i have a older blackhawk bench top drill press that i sat on the floor in front of the tractor, I used a new cobalt bit, lots of oil, and 215 rpm speed. now hopfully some one will stop by the shop and help me but the drill press on the bench

Here's a couple more V8 Cubs.
14492.jpg

14493.jpg

And how about a fake.
14494.jpg

14495.jpg

Jeff R., 2142 posts and I'm still learning. :eek:)

Somewhere in my archives I have more photos of the V8 Cub that Charlie, William and Scott posted. They are progress photos of it as it was being built. I'll see if I can find them and post them.

Charlie, that's a photo of my 125 with QA42 in it's pre-graphite paint refurbish, note all the rust. Ick!

Kraig - "IS THAT A HEMI in That 682?!?!?" Sunday Sunday Sunday... Watch ART Mow His lawn witha HEMI powered Cub Cadet 682"...

Charlie,

That blue cub looks like it has an Eaton roots type supercharger on it. I cant ID the engine though. Do you know what motor it has in it?

JEFF - My guess on the blower is a real tiny Magna-Charger. They made some REAL small ones. For any normal car/truck engine they had to siamese a pair of their biggest blowers together to get enough flow. Engine looks like a K-241 to K-341 Kohler.

I remember seeing that blue supercharged cub on ebay a loooong time ago.

Kraig,
Yea I knew who that belonged to. ;-)

Jeff E,
I know nothin about it. The Ole Grump Weaver sent those to me a while back. I think it belongs to a buddy of his down in Kentucky.

Well I went in debt over the weekend.

I purchased a new MTD Cub Cadet 3235.
22hp vangaed briggs, 54" hydro lift and turn snow blade, 48" shaft driven deck, 40" hydro tiller, 3pt cat.0 hitch.

But I should have enough tractor now to maintain my 2 acre yard and 1/2 acre garden.

Just got to figure out what to do with my 123 now.

Well, Lonny . . . . . I've got a guess . . . and an open spot in my shop.

Hey hey, the free classifieds are in the Classifieds
wink.gif

I got an idea for my 123, a mail box stand.
humm, make front valance hinged, place mail box behind valance, mount a IH red flag with IH logo.
Hummmmm

I know, find old JD mower, attach to hood of 123, drive in local paraide with sign home from the hunt.

Where is everyone tonight? out plowing snow?
Awfull quiet here tonight.
Oh well I might as well get back to work myself.

Lonny,

Just a day of rest for me. Been busy in the basment replacing walls and wiring. Hoping to be back to Cub work in a month or two.

Latest posts

Back