• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 09, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
451 Snowthrower attachment for 82 series on up to 2284 tractors. Works great, throws snow very well. Want it gone quickly, so only $250 now. Cash preferred. Located in Eastern WI. Belt included. First $250 takes it. Emails only [email protected]

Cleaning out a corner in the shop, have a 3spd transmission from a 1535 & has a creeper on it. Will seperate them, tranny-$300 creeper-$150. Might be able to ship transmission from east Iowa but would prefer a pick-up. Creeper can easilly be shipped anywhere in the country for $9.80

The 451 snowthrower is sold, thanks for all the inquiries. Happy Holidays everyone

For Sale:

1984 782
Dual Hydraulic, KT-17 Series II +/-700 hours (I'll have to check), strong, no oil usage. Good bright original hood and side sheet paint, repainted rear fender deck....sharp "original" tractor. New seat, 10.50 Titan Tru Power rear tires, original Goodyear front turf tires. Weights, sleeve hitch, and hub caps not included.

Good 44" deck with 4 gauge wheels, center rear roller, and Gators (this is a deck that I set up to use myself, so it's not a throw together, it's a nice straight deck)

$1100

112061.jpg

112062.jpg

112063.jpg

112064.jpg

For Sale 58" hyd. angle snow blade. IH 42" blade extended to 58" with ends off of a spare cutting edge. Reinforced and solid. 4 skid shoes made for 1-1/4" steel pipe caps filled with weld (heavy), good cutting edge. Could use paint.

$300

(on tractor with red cab)
112065.jpg

Buy both together and I'll throw in a good set of 2 link tire chains.

Located in Metamora, IL 61548

Email is in profile.

LAST OF MY CUB CADET ITEMS FOR SALE:

1 QUART OF CUB CADET 85W-140 GEAR DRIVE LUBE OIL $ 5.95
112094.jpg

STEERING WHEEL REMOVAL TOOL $ 10.00
112095.jpg

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO ANY U.S. LOCATION. ALL OTHERS PAY ACTUAL COST.

I checked the 782 this evening, 698 hours on the original (working) hour meter. Tractor has AL transmission (5 bolt drawbar). Tractor also has electric oil pressure gauge in dash (hour meter relocated to engine compartment). Strong motor with good oil pressure.

More pics taken this evening. As before, weights, hubcaps, sleeve hitch, and windbreaker not included. Tires shown stay with the tractor, chains stay (only 2 years old) if blade and tractor sell together.

112124.jpg

112125.jpg

112126.jpg

112127.jpg

112128.jpg

112129.jpg

112130.jpg

112131.jpg

112132.jpg

Black in hoods is electrical tape to keep windbreaker snaps from scratching it up...comes right off after winter

BTW, several have asked why I'm selling the 782. It is for absolutely no other reason than I just acquired BB's 1872 and as it goes this time of year.....“when it came to pass that (it) should be delivered, there was no room for (it) in the inn”....I can't store them all and something has to go to make room for the SGT.....otherwise, I would keep right on running it myself!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back