• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 04, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aschmidt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Aaron Schmidt - Xtreme Motorworks
Complete True Category 0 - 3 point on your Cub Cadet Quietline tractor.

Similiar to the original IH Kit #190-389 / 388

Uses the hydraulic lift cylinder that raises the deck. Easy Install. Only 2 holes to drill, otherwise a complete bolt on kit. Made from all new components, all high quality to take the abuse of a 3 point!

Will fit the following tractors without Rear PTO:

800, 1000, 1250, 1450, 1650

I think it will fit the 129, 149, 169 also but have not mounted it up yet.

If your tractor is a manual lift, you can still use this with a spring assist!

Does not include holes for rear hydraulics or hydraulic fittings.

PARTS ARE UNPAINTED!! Pictures shown is on a 1650.

I will try to answer as many questions as I can. Email me at [email protected]

Price: $450.00 - FREE SHIPPING via UPS!! Ships in 2 boxes.
83546.jpg

83547.jpg

That second Cub Cadet IH is serial number 27388. It has a new (according to the old owner) K181 engine on it that looks really good. I had it running over the weekend after setting the points. It does need a new carb. kit. The old gas in it was bad and the gaskets were bad when I cleaned it out. The deck appears to be in pretty good shape. The tractor needs some work and sand blasted - someone painted it red and then green - ugh. $325 as is, the engine alone is worth that. I live on the south side of Indianapolis.

Here are the decks that Angel talked me into finding new homes for. Your choice $50.00 each or best offer. I just don't have any use for these.

I tried this one out yesterday. It needs a grease zerk for the middle spindle and baffles. Really nice and quiet. I am not sure if I have the wheels for it. Nice sharp blades. 38" with good cast iron all around.

83612.jpg

83613.jpg

Good blades only someone cut off the mounts for the wheels. Solid otherwise. 38" good cast iron.
83614.jpg

83615.jpg

This one came with Clarence. ( The front deck.) I think it is a 48 Inch. Correct me if I am wrong. The PO put new spindles on two of the blades and new blades a couple of years ago and used it that way. Three blades were too much for Clarence's ten horse engine. It has been welded a few times. Still has lots of life left though and would be a good working deck.
83616.jpg

83617.jpg

i will be parting this original out,motor runs good, fenders are nice, hood nice, nice overall! e-mail me at [email protected] located in ohio no shipping on the big stuff, also a nice solid deck.
83652.jpg

83653.jpg

Very nice 2182 (ser # 807438) (1239 hours) with great running 50" mower deck with new blades. Runs great, 21 hp Kubota 3 cyl (gas) engine. Has the usual wears of a used mower and is sold as is. I have paint if you want to do some touching up other than that it is ready to MOW!! 2100 or best offer. Located in Northern Virginia right off of I-95 just North of Fredericksburg, Va.

83665.jpg

83666.jpg

THIS IS FOR THE TOY COLLECTORS !!! I have for sale custom 1/16 scale cub cadet toy tractors. model #'s 126 and 169. they have been totally restored and they have had mid-mount sickle mowers attatched. they run $85 each + shipping costs. i have several other lawn & garden toys for sale as well. i can e-mail you pictures upon request.

982 Cub Cadet Super Garden Tractor, 19.9hp Onan engine runs well, but smokes some at full power, not much at lower settings though. Tractor has Cat 0 3pt hitch, Rear PTO, NOS Goodyear ags on NOS cub rims, Goodyear softracs on the front, front hyd ports, and a nice 44" mower deck. Nothing is missing, all the lights work. The strobe and rear flood light have been removed. I am looking for either a 782d/882/1512 or Kubota G series diesel GT. Asking $2000 obo. Tractor is located in Kokomo IN. My 982 is the front one in the pics, taken at the 2008 PA plow days a few weeks ago.
83715.jpg

83716.jpg

Mike, I was just wondering...does the 982 T-shirt go with the sale of this tractor that WAS going to "eat green ones for lunch" at fall PD's?

Paul

I do have an unworn 1xl version of that shirt that can go with the 982. I would keep it, but I dont have the time to overhaul the Onan, and I dont care for the two repower kits. Time for it to do elsewhere. Gonna probably get a G series Kubota diesel. Mike

Nice running 71 with solid 38" C.I. deck. Very nice original condition. Headlights and rear Grote taillight and original IH manual. $350.
83761.jpg

83762.jpg

I would trade the 982 even for a 782d/882 or 1512 diesel cub. Act soon please as its headed for the used lot at my workplace soon! Mike

Would like to trade a CW36 Snow Thrower for a sleeve hitch setup for a narrow frame. Just need the brinly or similar sleeve hitch adapter and the lower mounting plate. I have the lift parts.

Ray "V",
I edited my profile, but since you asked about +/- 50 miles N/w of Chicago

Hi Tom, wow you live a long way from me I'm in FL.I do have a freind that travels to the midwest from time to time. I used to own a 71 nice little machine.

Cub Cadet 124. comes with a 38 inch deck and a snow blade. Starts and runs very well but needs clutch work. Does not smoke or make strange noises. I do not know about the front PTO. Nice little tractor. I would like $225 picked up here in Ashton Il.
83814.jpg

83815.jpg

83816.jpg

83817.jpg

Cub Cadet 123. Older repaint. Has hydraulic lift and sleeve hitch. 12 hp hydro that starts and runs well. Smokes a little on startup then clesrs. Getting better the more we run it. Good reflectors too. I can come up with a 42 inch deck too. I would like $450 for it picked up here in Ashton Il.
83822.jpg

83823.jpg

83824.jpg

Hi mr. erickson I have sent you an email about the 124 with blade and deck

Latest posts

Back