• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 09, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aschmidt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Aaron Schmidt - Xtreme Motorworks
Hey Guys,

I got the first of the Narrow frame 3 Point Category 0 lifts done. Fits the 107, 127 and 147. Parts are unpainted. Picture is on a 147 with electric lift and spring assist. Can be used with a manual lift with spring assist also. May fit other models with minor tweaking.....

111181.jpg

Price is $415 complete with shipping to your front door. For more pics and info email me - email is in profile!

I have the 82 series and Quietline series also - good prices on them also.

Anybody got a project in mind that these could be used for? $22 shipped. Sold to the Big Kahuna!
111226.jpg

The steering wheel, and Original deck wheels w/brackets are sold.

Thanks!

Hey, watch this:
111262.jpg

From a 147. $20 shipped.
The fun part is: Check the parts lookup for prices!

Does anyone need a mule drive for a 1450 and a wide tiller belt? Both are in real good shape. $75.00 for BOTH or Make an offer. e-mail in profile. Nick

Frank C. Have you ever tried contacting a Sauer Danfoss Distributor direct for the necessary parts? Sauer Danfoss Distributor They may be cheaper and they can still furnish the so-called NLA parts. You will need the information on the I.D./serial number tag.

Pair of Hillman 58087 bronze bushings. 1/4" ID, 7/16" OD, 1/16" Thick. Used on the carburetor throttle body shaft. Use a pair of these instead of a single thicker $8 Kohler 25-158-02 bronze bushing. These Hillman bushings are $2 per pair with your small Self Addressed Stamped Envelope. Four pair available. Roy Najecki - 1203 Reynolds Rd - Chepachet RI 02814 401-647-3631
111300.jpg

The 10.5" Carlisle Super lugs with wheels, the Original clutch, and the 6" rear wheels and tires are SOLD.

Thanks Mark!

The other parts I listed are still available....and more parts will be listed soon.

Front grille casting for a 70/100. No cracks or extra holes. $10.00 plus shipping
111391.jpg

111392.jpg

Axle to a lawn tractor. I think it is for a Cub Cadet. Not sure. The spindles needs polishing up and cleaning. $10.00 plus shipping.
111393.jpg

111394.jpg

The Peco Lawn Vac that I listed on December 5th has been taken off For Sale. Angel said that I could keep it for now. However the spring assist parts below are now $35.00 plus shipping via USPS Priority Mail. This is for a narrow frame and isn't a complete hitch. One of the sponsors above will have the rest of the parts.

111395.jpg

FREE (JUST PAY THE $ 12.00 SHIPPING) TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO ASKS FOR IT. A BOX OF ASSORTED CUB CADET PARTS. BOX CONTAINS A TRANSMISSION INPUT SHAFT FROM A 3 SPEED CAST IRON TRANSMISSION, COMPLETE HYDRO DISC BRAKE ACTIVATION LEVER, RODS AND ENDS, ANOTHER SET OF HYDRO DISC BRAKE RODS AND ENDS, A CHOKE AND THROTTLE CABLE SET FROM A 582, 82 SERIES SOLENOID, 82 SERIES HYDRO LIFT CYLINDER BFRAME BRACKET, GEAR DRIVE CLUTCH TEASER SPRING, DRIVESHAFT BUSHING, COMPLETE HEAD AND TAIL LIGHT WIRING HARNESS, GEAR DRIVE SHIFT KNOB, FRONT PTO FIELD COIL, P/N 59971C1 PTO BELT, P/N 954-3004 DECK BELT, 3 ASSORTED ENGINE WIRING HARNESS PLUG END WIT PIG TAILS AND ASSORTED GASKETS, HARDWARE, BRAKETS AND OTHER STUFF. CLEANING OUT MY GARAGE OFFICE OF ALL CUB STUFF NOW THAT I SOLD MY LAST CUB. E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] OR CALL (954) 260-7780.

Marlin, I think you should cut up one of those plastic deck chairs to use as a grill insert for that 70/100 cast grill. Looks like it would fit perfectly, probably wouldn't hold up very well to the heat from the muffler though.
flame.gif

Kraig. Angel would shoot me.
Shotgun.gif
(Although it does look kinda neat. I may have to find a good used lawn chair someplace.)

For sale
Cub Cadet 123 runs and starts great, it has a tiller on it now and has hydraulic pump, 1 point, head lights, and a mower deck. Everything is in working condition and really is a good lawn mower. $1000

Cub Cadet 127 runs and drives good, it has 1 point, spring assist, and a mower deck. $600

Cub Cadet chipper shredder for narrow frame perfect condition paint is great original condition a real show peice. $650 obo

Email me at [email protected] if you would like pictures or if interested or would like to know more. There is no shipping.

b{<font color="0000ff"> cub cadet cat 0 rear hitch with hydro cylinder and valve[no handle]350.00,series-2 kt17 motor complete not pressurized 225.00 suppose to run,682 roller good sheet metal 225.00 located in ohio [email protected]</font>}

well fellas its time to make some room ,here's my cc 73 with mower deck,good hood and nice round fenders ,motor runs good ,rebuilt starter/gen/new voltage reg. as well new front tri ribs rear turfs are weatherd but hold air fine .also with this but not pictures is a home made front blade.400 firm

Still have a few sets of these left if anyone is interested.

I have made up a set of these upper links and have used them on my QA42A and 782 for 2 seasons. They are similar to the OEM but do not know if they are exact. Works great keeping the blower shoot away from the grile and don't have heat from the exhaust melting and plugging my thower. If interested please email me as I have a few sets left. They have been primed with CaseIH primer gray.
111781.jpg

Latest posts

Back