• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 04, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1964 Cub Cadet 100 Restoration Project (serial # 89304 June 1964) - complete tractor (Fenders, Wide Rims front/rear), completely disassembled, most parts sand blasted and primed, some new parts, paint and supplies, comes with mower deck and snow plow (MTD/Craftsman?) Asking $450.00 o.b.o.
Please contact me at [email protected] and I will email you with a detailed list of the project and lots of pictures.

Thanks
Brian

Model 76. Looks to be complete and in decent shape. $125 I also have a front blade subframe for same tractor $25
83889.jpg

To "Sweeten the deal" on te 71 I have for sale lower on this page, I'll throw in this 30" Brinly lawn spiker. Need to make room in the shed, it's overflowing!
83907.jpg

83903.jpg

To "Sweeten the deal" on te 71 I have for sale lower on this page, I'll throw in this 30" Brinly lawn spiker. Need to make room in the shed, it's overflowing!
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

Bubba,

Welllll ya' know..............

By the weekend you going to see a Nice running 100 w/ 38" deck and a 100 with headlights, cigarette lighter , creeper, and fenders. listed too!!

Travis.
If it were closer I be there in a heart beat to pick up that 76.
But with gas closeing in on $4.00 a gallon, road trips are a thing of the past for me.

Sweet running 100 w/38" deck. Ready to mow! $300.
83975.jpg

83976.jpg

Brinly disc. Good shape. $50.
83977.jpg

Latest posts

Back