• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 07, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucas,
I Agree with Dennis 100% but if you're in a area of Kentucky that doesn't get much snow, you may be OK.

Hello everyone. Despite my passive presence on this forum, I continue to follow your insights on a regular basis. This year I attended RPRU with my 70 show tractor, and, despite a few notable repairs, my 100 and 123 faired very well with their mowing duries. The 123 is now ready for snow removal but I won't be disappointed at all if it's not needed! A big THANKS to all who contribute to this wonderful site. Besides providing great company, you continue to be a terrific resource for all IH Cub Fans ...Enjoy the holidays!

I don't know Dennis, cubs can really push some snow up high

233353.jpg

233354.jpg

LOL
err.gif

Guys
I feel bad for the guys here that live land locked.. Here near the Atlantic Ocean it is lobster season and $5.00 a lb. We (3) just devoured 35 lbs of that great shell fish lol. Merry Xmas to all. May we all get what we want even if we don`t need it .Later ( stuffed)Don T

233359.jpg

233360.jpg

233361.jpg

Heres the 102 barn find that Marlin H. and I went after this afternoon in Ogden. Been in a barn since the mid 90's. A few years before it was parked, it was completely overhauled.

I'm still contemplating if I got a steal...
1a_scratchhead.gif
Any thoughts?

Marlin, It was the valves. I swapped them with the ones in my 149. Worked perfect. So I will clean them well and hope they work when done. Thanks for the advice.

Got myself a nice 100 today with some options and attachments. #4 cart, deck, and 42" front blade. It looks great sitting next to the 982. Will get some more pictures this week of the two together.
233370.jpg

233371.jpg

Mike P. Nice find on the 100.Where did you find it for sale?Kijiji?There seems to be a few for sale in the Ottawa area.
Have you checked the build dates of your cubs?All of mine seem to be made in May or earlier.I'm wondering if there was only one shipment sent across the border early in the year,each year?

Ryan, that 102 looks like it might just need a good cleaning.Nice find as well
happy.gif

Back