Archive through December 03, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David, your guy BJ is certainly a ham. He LOVES having his pic taken, doesn't he??!! He should be a kitty with his own calendar, well him AND Princess. And, how many times a day do you tell him he is the most handsome kitty in all of kittydom? a few? lol. On the calendar, a few of the other kitties here would be great additions too, like Tots for March when the last of winter hangs around and everyone is SICK of winter and all bummed out?

angel.gif
Cathleen

The 4 kittens are just over nine weeks old now. They are running all over, now there are taking a nap.
The mother is going to the vet tomorrow to get fixed.
250352.jpg

David, your cat BJ setting in the town makes me think of a Twilight Zone episode.
icon_eek.gif

Edward, the poor kitten on the left looks like he's getting squished. Funny how they all pile together.

Kraig. The bigger all black kitten is laying across the top of the other 3 kittens.

I got a good chuckle out of the " Twilight
250360.gif
Zone" comment.

Edward, do you have two tuxedo kitties or just one? I can see one is clearly a tux, the one who's eys have already turned, but the other one with white paws, on the left I can't tell if it is a tux or not. Enjoy.! and keep us posted.

angel.gif
cathleen

All three of the kittens facing the camera have 4 white feet. The cat on the left just doesn't have as much tan on his face as the one on the right. The tux cat in the middle doesn't have much white.

Thanks Edward for the info on the white feeties on the kittens.

David? so who is the gold kitty who was checking for presents under the tree? I haven't seen this kitty,
1a_scratchhead.gif
have I? It does look like Princess, but she's white, umm, and this kitty isn't white. . So did BJ put this kitty up to snooping? hahaha So were you laying on your belly to get that pic?

angel.gif
cathleen

Cathleen: That's Pumpkin. He's just a big ol' loveable lug. He'll jump up on the bed at night and just kinda "tip over" plop!! Really funny to see. He's the house lap cat and not as aloof as BJ is.

Dave S.

David S., my cat does the same "Plop", sometimes he just bounces and lands a second time! It's funny to hear how many of us have cats that do the same things!

Latest posts

Back