• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 02, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjrainey

displayname
brad rainey
I am looking for a rear lift set up for a wide frame.
E-mail is in my profile, or call (812)486-5305
Thanks, Brad

I am in need of a handle release rod pin/button for the pto lever on my 149. It's p/n IH-376307-R2 and I can't find one. I would be willing to buy the whole handle assembly as well.

[email protected]

Thank you,

Wayne

who's the guy building the tool boxes for behind the quietline seat? would like to get ahold of him about one for my 1650. I know he had them advertised on here some time back, but can't find anymore.

Looking for the rear driveshaft coupling for my 1872.Parts lookup says #903-1066.It's the one that slides right on the hydro input shaft.Tractor serial # 791396.
Thanks for any help, Bob

Looking for a Cub Cadet 682 or 1650 toy for my son for Christmas. Would like to be new in box but if it looks new, I don't need the box.
Thanks.
182239.jpg

I found a crack in the dash of my 149 so I'm looking a replacement in decent shape. All I need is the plastic dash. If you have one please contact me by email at [email protected] and let me know a total with shipping to 27516 in North Carolina.

Thanks in advance!

looking for a seat for a 122 in usable shape, the fiberglass one, its to replace the one on the 122 on my cub site www.exedown.us let me know what you have its a christmas gift

Small IH decal with white backround, at a reasonable price.

I'm looking for a "Grote" tail light used on the older IH built Cub Cadet narrow frame models such as "Original", 70, 100 and so on. Willing to buy it or trade new main CC wiring harness.
330 592-5640 or email me
Thanks,
Mike

Aluminum hood brace for 82 series tractors needed. Reasonable prices preferred, since still out of work. Thanks!!

Jim D: Are you looking for the hood latch shown on page 8, or the hood support shown on page 47, Section E (for the 682), TC193?? I find no hood brace shown.

Myron B

Jim D: At the moment I do not know if I have such but I'll check it out tomorrow. I didn't get much 82 series specific stuff from that old dealership I partnered into.

Myron B

Hey if anyone knows where a gear drive cub cadet is that needs work, is for sale please email me. Thanks
animatedihbear.gif

Still looking for a windbreaker cab for the cub cadet original.......phone 724 882-5806 Thanks..

Latest posts

Back