• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 02, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 122 that needs a steering column / box grease seal. Do I have the IH-385983-R91 tube that needs the IH-376478-R91 Seal and Retainer Package (the expensive one), or do I have the IH-394927-R91 tube that needs the IH-394936-R91 Seal and Retainer Package (the cheap one)? How would I figure out which "tube" I have?

Thanks,
Len

Between Tom's new 100 and Craig's maybe new 122, well, those are two models on my wishlist.
buttrock.gif
someday...

Help please, I have an old 1450 that I use just for fun, pulling the trailer and plowing (I have an old Dixie Chopper that I restored to do the actual mowing, lots of trees in my yard)I was wondering if there is any way to make my 1450 quieter. I would be nice on account we drive it around for fun, neighbors and such. Is there a better or different mufflers available?

I don't know if this is against the rules, but I found a 129 w mower & blower & chains on Ebay, no bids at $400, ends tonight. Decent looking tractor in Chicagoland.

Yepper it is Mitch.
biggrin.gif

That's why we have the rules link at the top of the page.

Sorry, I didn't feel right posting it in classifieds as it isn't mine.

Fixed the snow removal problem......

782 lost it's blade and found a 42" thrower and cab!!!!

46485.jpg

I have the factory pulley on the way, but decided to try a 1/2" smaller diameter "speed up" pulley (made from the "weld-a-pulley" selection at F&F) just to see how it did........WOW!!!! Never have had 18hp behind a QA-42A before, and the speed up pulley made it ever so sweet!!!!!!!

Bring on some more snow, I'll just throw it over the piles the loader left!!!!!

Len S.
The part # IH-394936-R91 is the cheap one and is shaped like a D. It ( seal retainer) has one straight side & one curved side.The other one has 2 curved sides like the Originals. Yours is more than likely the cheap one. A steering assembly that old without any prior work has more problems than the seal.
Hope this has helped !!!!
G.L.

Rdehli,
I read in your post that you have rebuilt 3K 301's. Your the guy I've been looking for.
I've rebuilt quite a few Kolhers and some have a rattle or knock. All new parts, I check every spec, and some just rattle. I can't figure what it could be. Could you enlighten me?
David

David, I interpreted Rob's post as saying he built three K301 engines, not 3,000 301 engines.
bubbly.gif

Morning, gents. I think I'm going to pass on that 122. I got thinking it over and decided i'm better off with another wide frame so my implements can switch. If anyone is interested in it, email me offline and I'll send you the details. Thanks for everyone's input - especially Roland.

Tom, nice find!

Steve, Wes, please send some of that snow my way! We did get a half inch of fluffy stuff last night but we need more.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back