• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 169 W/ Viking Roller Seeder #33

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Karg

Just purchased this not to long ago, from a cub cadet buddy in MN. Had it shipped through Fastenal, I live in Southeastern PA. I’ve owned a couple Viking seeders over the past 2 years, this one tops the charts with it being really nice original paint and a very early style Viking with the larger backside decal and the Viking heads on the side of the hopper! Also this Viking arrived with both the aerator attachment, and scarifier attachment.

Anyone else on here own a Viking Roller Seeder? Post some pictures! Thanks 😊

Attachments

• IMG_6456.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6453.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6454.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6452.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6277.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
Just purchased this not to long ago, from a cub cadet buddy in MN. Had it shipped through Fastenal, I live in Southeastern PA. I’ve owned a couple Viking seeders over the past 2 years, this one tops the charts with it being really nice original paint and a very early style Viking with the larger backside decal and the Viking heads on the side of the hopper! Also this Viking arrived with both the aerator attachment, and scarifier attachment.

Very nice pair!

1711567547553.png

1711567593163.png

1711567631093.png

that is a nice example Joe....is somebody relieving themself in the background of your photo? - Made me think My father was at your house when these pictures were taken!

wow, that’s really cool. appears to be a good machine for seed-to-soil contact.
nice-looking pickup in the background too.

Latest posts

Back